By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ONLY FOR TODAY: PS4 Slim for 199 Euro / PS4 Pro sold out in many stores

John2290 said:
^ I got my pro back in January for 400 and then the price went up to 460 here in most places, I then sold it for 475 so yes, You yes, people will be making money on this deal.

I have a stupid question... maybe you know it. How is this actually ... if you are on the PS4 Pro (with your 4k tv) and make screenshots, can everyone see it in 4k or only the people who also have a 4k tv / monitor?

Johnw1104 said:

Haha this is like when Disney back in the 90's would re-release their movies to theaters the same day that competing animation studios debuted theirs. A smart business decision, but definitely shady if true.

That is very interesting. Somehow funny, the good old times : D

Around the Network
John2290 said:
KazumaKiryu said:

I have a stupid question... maybe you know it. How is this actually ... if you are on the PS4 Pro (with your 4k tv) and make screenshots, can everyone see it in 4k or only the people who also have a 4k tv / monitor?

Only the people who have a 4k monitor. However people on 1080 monitors/laptop screens will still get the full resulotion, it just won't fit the screen, and be able to zoom in and see the details to some degree of quality. 

I understand. Thank you for the infos !!!!!

Amazing price, everyone who hasn't bought a PS4 in Europe yet has to buy it now!

Here in Holland some stores sell it for 188!!

Everything is sold out here!

Sony is not trying to take attention away from the switch, it has already done just that.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Seems Sony is taking a page out of what Nintendo used to do for the 3DS when the PS Vita had special bundles or game releases. Smart to me.

Around the Network

I think this would also help them sell some of the extra units they over shipped last holiday. As well as countering the switch obviously

Still 250 euros on amazon :(

RolStoppable said:
think-man said:
Trying to take the attention off the Switch?

It's more of a hope that Switch sells out and people who can't get the console will walk out of stores with a PS4 as consolation.

Thats my thinking too.

Wonder how big a impact that ll have.

RolStoppable said:
think-man said:
Trying to take the attention off the Switch?

It's more of a hope that Switch sells out and people who can't get the console will walk out of stores with a PS4 as consolation.

good call, that definitely makes more sense

midrange said:
RolStoppable said:

good call, that definitely makes more sense

Well since  its sold  out everywhere. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil