By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier Automata Review Thread. Metacritic: 89!!

Tagged games:

NobleTeam360 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

returned to 90. 

Niceu

really think so?  lol 

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Niceu

really think so?  lol 

The higher the better!

Kerotan said:
90 still for the ps4 version. Playstation gamers are spoiled this year. Nioh, Nier and Horizon. The holy trinity. A must buy for all gamers! Get that PS4 people!

Noo its not  the holy trinity, it's  far more.

Tales of berseria is pretty  much on of the  best tales of games in a long time. 

Yakuza 0! Freaking  awesome  game.

Gravity  rush 2, amazing  game being  overshadowt  by the rest sadly.

Fate extella, the best musou game( solid 1080p60fps with  HUNDREDS of enemies on screen)

Can't  wait  for nier!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

So Noernis out in the US has anybody that lives there that's a member here bought it yet?? Let us known what your opinion is on the game :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

xl-klaudkil said:
Kerotan said:
90 still for the ps4 version. Playstation gamers are spoiled this year. Nioh, Nier and Horizon. The holy trinity. A must buy for all gamers! Get that PS4 people!

Tales of berseria is pretty  much on of the  best tales of games in a long time. 

Fate extella, the best musou game( solid 1080p60fps with  HUNDREDS of enemies on screen)

Can't  wait  for nier!

Sounds like there's a dozen awesome games on ps4 in 2017 that are either exclusive or only on 1 other platform.  If we can't call it the trinity what can we say?  

The 12 apostles? 

Around the Network

Honestly, as much as I have wanted Persona 5 for years and as likely as Zelda is to get game of the year, nothing would restore my faith in gaming more than if this game got game of the year, because I think it deserves it. That said, I am still early on in the game, so if it falters near the end, I will revise this statement.

Its only real flaw is that the graphics are really, really, really bad. But other than that, it's a masterwork in gameplay, story, and music. Its bosses are phenomenal. And most of all, it causes you to question your role as a gamer more than Undertale ever could, and I loved Undertale.

I wasn't planning on getting this right away, my girlfriend surprised me this morning and told me she bought it for me :O

patronmacabre said:

Honestly, as much as I have wanted Persona 5 for years and as likely as Zelda is to get game of the year, nothing would restore my faith in gaming more than if this game got game of the year, because I think it deserves it. That said, I am still early on in the game, so if it falters near the end, I will revise this statement.

Its only real flaw is that the graphics are really, really, really bad. But other than that, it's a masterwork in gameplay, story, and music. Its bosses are phenomenal. And most of all, it causes you to question your role as a gamer more than Undertale ever could, and I loved Undertale.

What the  hell is undertale+ graphics  bad? Have you seen that ass?? 

Graphics  looks fine  by me.

My youtube gaming page.

Kerotan said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Can't  wait  for nier!

Sounds like there's a dozen awesome games on ps4 in 2017 that are either exclusive or only on 1 other platform.  If we can't call it the trinity what can we say?  

The 12 apostles? 

Nope, i just call it "The Tsunami"  that's  how it feels,a tsunami  of games.

I seriously  think  about  100-150 games coming  out this year i want.(love indies and yes physical , digital  sucks)

My youtube gaming page.

Wright said:

Meh, really want to play it but I just can't afford it these days. :(

https://www.gofundme.com/

:P