Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch to have Missions, not Achievements?

This is much better than doing mundane, pointless shit over and over to enlarge ones e-penis.
Discounts on VC and eShop for playing games, I'm in. On top of that the purchase of those discounted games gives even more points.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Jranation said:
Hopefully its like FE Heroes. Where we can spend those coins on like stamina pots or materials.

I'd like to be able to use my coins from other games on Fire Emblem Heroes to get more summons. 🙄

That too xD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I forgot I had around 1000 platinum points on Miitomo and they expired. Didn't realize the points expired. Just read that Platinum points expire in 6 months and Gold points expire after a year. Sneaky bastards. 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

That would be better than the current trophy system today if they implement them like the nintendo mobile games have. Getting currency from goals that could be used for discounting games or even getting small size games would just be awesome, at least compared to just completing a checklist.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

So its built into the game itself as oppose to the system?... Thats so fucking stupid and backward.

Around the Network

The dream is dead! Oh well at least we have the activity log...

Cloudman said:
That would be better than the current trophy system today if they implement them like the nintendo mobile games have. Getting currency from goals that could be used for discounting games or even getting small size games would just be awesome, at least compared to just completing a checklist.

that would be great.

I could just borrow games from my friend and Nintendo will give me discounts on things I do actually buy.

Few people guessed this, so it would not be surprising if they followed through.
Just one more day and we might see a My Nintendo overhaul...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Guess it's kinda like Uplay. Just worse.
Sure in Nintendo's eyes a "reward" is something that makes us spend even more money.
But tbh a chance of a useless zelda platinum would make me want to play zelda more.
A 15% discount of mario kart deluxe does not, really.
Get the setup right. I am a collector and completionist not a cash cow.
But maybe I am too quick to judge.

Wasn't this known since the introduction of mynintendo?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti 11GB VRAM | Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.