By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you rather- Nintendo Switch

Which would you rather buy?

What do you expect? obvio... 42 100.00%

Total:42

If I had to choose, I would go with option 1, because I am getting BotW for Wii U

If was was planning on getting the Switch at launch, then option 2 would definitely be my pick

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Breath of the Wild... Especially since I have shovelknight on 3DS. But even if I didn't, it's an easy choice.

Zelda, just because this game has been one of my most anticipated for such a long time. Everything about the game just looks absolutely amazing. I am getting Fast RMX at launch though, can't wait to try it out

Mar1217 said:
BOTW.

I've waited 5 fricking years for this game to finally come. I was 15 yo back then ...

Kind of crazy how I finished high school before this game released. Times have certainly changed. 

Seeing how big the game is, I won't complain. If it is a 10/10, I'll probably double dip

Lol BotW. This isn't some Ubisoft game vs 3 solid indies its a new Zelda, potentially the greatest game in decades.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
I highly doubt the physical version of Shovel Knight will be 20 bucks though.

See if a physical version of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove shows up on shelves shortly, that actually makes it more enticing even if it is slightly more expensive.  Same thing if FAST RMX gets a physical release.

Nuvendil said:
KLXVER said:
I highly doubt the physical version of Shovel Knight will be 20 bucks though.

See if a physical version of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove shows up on shelves shortly, that actually makes it more enticing even if it is slightly more expensive.  Same thing if FAST RMX gets a physical release.

Yeah, Im only getting Shovel Knight if they do a physical version.

I refuse to buy anything digitally anymore, even if that means I miss out on something great. So, unless those other games release physically, I not only won't buy them, but I can't because of my stance.

So Zelda.

This isn't even a choice really. BoTW

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Breath of the Wild for sure. The other games are good, but 2/3 have been available on other platforms for a while now.