By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forbes Magazine is so Dishonest! SAD!

These geniuses are saying the Switch is more powerful and have more games than Xbox One and PS4 at launch when xbox one launched with 16 games and ps4 launched with even more. Just the other day they said the Scorpio is underpowered and will have a lousy launch lineup with it launches with thousands of games compatible.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2017/02/27/the-switch-is-much-stronger-than-the-ps4-or-xbox-one-were-at-launch/#786024c37245

This magazine is completely biased it's disgusting. When the scorpio launches and games look totally amazing are they going to cover it? Nope!

Around the Network

k..

This seems like a thing Trump would do. Nice job keeping character!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

They're speaking about launch line-up lol

Did you actually read the article? They aren't saying it is a more powerful system, they're saying it's launch is better

Around the Network
Geralt said:

These geniuses are saying the Switch is more powerful than Xbox One and PS4. Just the other day they said the Scorpio is underpowered.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2017/02/27/the-switch-is-much-stronger-than-the-ps4-or-xbox-one-were-at-launch/#786024c37245

This magazine is completely biased it's disgusting. When the scorpio launches and games look totally amazing are they going to cover it? Nope!

I will tell you something that is going to blow your mind...

those gaming articles are published by Forbes right? but the writers are contributors, they need a certain amount of clicks to keep the position. That's why all their gaming articles are full of crazy shit, one day they have a "Why Nintendo switch is going to fail" article, other day they have "why Nintendo Switch will be a big competitor for the ps4 or xbox one" (not the real titles, but something like that) so yeah, they need the clicks and that's why they write controversial shit all the time. 

Typical Trump, read later, rebuttal first.

BraLoD said:
Boutros said:
They're speaking about launch line-up lol

He knows it

Ah darn should have quoted the OP. He edited it!

onionberry said:
Geralt said:

These geniuses are saying the Switch is more powerful than Xbox One and PS4. Just the other day they said the Scorpio is underpowered.

I will tell you something that is going to blow your mind...

those gaming articles are published by Forbes right? but the writers are contributors, they need a certain amount of clicks to keep the position. That's why all their gaming articles are full of crazy shit, one day they have a "Why Nintendo switch is going to fail" article, other day they have "why Nintendo Switch will be a big competitor for the ps4 or xbox one" (not the real titles, but something like that) so yeah, they need the clicks and that's why they write controversial shit all the time. 

I only have one word for you Forbes