Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EDGE conclusion of review of Zelda BotW

Shadow1980 said:
onionberry said:

いくううぅ!

Around the Network

I cannot wait - I want to cry!

Switch!!!

http://segmentnext.com/2017/02/27/legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-reviews/

Having a hard time finding the Gamepro review but 3 websites now reports that Gamepro Germany has awarded Breath of the Wild a 94, the second highest score of all-time given by them.

Podings said:
IsawYoshi said:

I challenge you to find one preview of Ocarina of Time that supports what you're saying.

I don't expect you do trust me on my word, of course, but that's the way I remember it.  I was 13 at the time, and people were pretty damn hyped. People playing the first few hours said it was unlike anything they had played before. But as there really wasn't much internet around at the time, and I don't have my old magazines anymore, I don't have adequate means of proving anything to you.

Fair enough. I am sure though that many would have compared it to the quality of A Link to the Past, but that is of cource only a guess. I do not see how you think it would be better if they didn't compare the games though, when you actually reach a level where you think it competes with the bests in the series (even going past) I can't see how you interpret it as better than if they just said it was fantastic. 

Not that it really matters. I'm sure we'll both enjoy the game greatly ;D