By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nindies Showcase: look at all the co-op indies!

Switch lineup for 2017 is starting to look pretty stacked.

No I'm not kidding.

Around the Network

Definitely a lot of great content. Indie will be all digital for me. Glad I picked up a SD card.

Who could have predicted a new Blaster Master? lol

This console is definitely looking like is gonna be an indie paradise

So I'm going to need an SD card aren't I?

Also RUNNER 3! :D
Ittle Dew 2 is good news, this Time I might actually be abe to frekin buy it since the Switch is region free. We never got the original Ittle Dew over here bacause the developer had a roblem with the rating cost or something.

Excited for Overcooked and Stardew Valley and Flipping Death looks good.

That was a great showing of games. I'll probably pick up Shakedown Hawaii and Yooka Laylee from that list of games. Still hoping for The Witness and Rocket League to show up on switch.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Nintendo is loaded with indies o_o

Reaching out to indies and having a $450 dev kit really paid off

Nindies! Nindies everywhere! I love the 8 and 16 bit look vibe to many of the games.
A lot of my plans on getting these depends on whether or not they'll be physical releases, in addition to the pricing. Though just based off what I've seen, I'll likely be picking up -

- Steamworld Dig 2! Awesome news to hear about this, loved the first one!
- Wargroove looks interesting, reminds me of Advance Wars, one of my first GBA games. It's a maybe for now..
- Love what I've seen from Stardew Valley
- Yooka Laylee is very oldschool Rare 3D platformer - esque. Might pick it up for that reason alone. I think I bought more Rare games than Nintendo ones for N64
- Like the concept behind Flipping Death, though puzzle games aren't typically my thing unless they really blow my mind.
Also probably getting:
- Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove
- Redout
- Binding of Isaac
- Has Been Heroes
- Terraria 
- Graceful Explosion Machine

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

I'm a big fan of the indie gaming scene. So this was like my wet dream. I'm hyped as hell with this console. It's shaping to be an indie's paradise. Tons of timed exclusives, which I think shows Nintendo's effort to bring indie developers in. It'll be my choice for multiplatform indie games because of portability. I'll be sure to buy a lot of them XD.

Uh, wtf, no FAST RMX?
Did I miss it or did their showcase video actually not feature it? Pretty stupid not to show by far one of the most impressive games in your indie lineup.

Looking good! I can actually see myself buying almost every single one of these titles. It's gonna be tough deciding between getting some of them for Steam or Switch.