By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nindies Showcase: look at all the co-op indies!

Cloudman said:
That was alright of a showing. My biggest disappointment was that they announced Chucklefish had some games for the system, but no Starbound!!! I would have double dipped on that day 1! Ah, maybe someday...

The games shown looked interesting, but not much got my attention. Well, at least Nintendo set this up and more games are coming to the system.

I missed the video. Anything special or unexpected?

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Come on, Freedom Planet 2 and Shakedown Hawaii!

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Shakedown Hawaii was announced, but Freedom Planet 2 on the other hand... :(

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Cloudman said:
That was alright of a showing. My biggest disappointment was that they announced Chucklefish had some games for the system, but no Starbound!!! I would have double dipped on that day 1! Ah, maybe someday...

The games shown looked interesting, but not much got my attention. Well, at least Nintendo set this up and more games are coming to the system.

Well, no Freedom Planet 2, but Shakedown Hawaii was shown there. Stardew Valley was there as well. Aside from that, I'm not sure what would be considered 'big news' for the Switch.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Well, no Freedom Planet 2, but Shakedown Hawaii was shown there. Stardew Valley was there as well. Aside from that, I'm not sure what would be considered 'big news' for the Switch.

No Undertale or Owlboy, huh?

Stardew valley multiplayer first on Switch!!!

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Taking out the ones that were already basically announced, like Yooka-Laylee, I think SteamWorld Dig 2 can be considered as a big announcement.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Cloudman said:

No Undertale or Owlboy, huh?

Sadly, no.... Now those would have been awesome to hear.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nautilus said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Shakedown Hawaii was announced, but Freedom Planet 2 on the other hand... :(

Well, that's something! I really want to support Vblank.

I wasn't expecting FP2 announced right now since they have to release it first on PC

https://twitter.com/galaxytrail/status/680509916629594113?lang=en

Nautilus said:
Cloudman said:

Taking out the ones that were already basically announced, like Yooka-Laylee, I think SteamWorld Dig 2 can be considered as a big announcement.

I've never played SteamWorld Dig 1, so I'm not sure how that it. SWD2 does look nice.

Dance my pretties!