By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's big holiday 2017 title?

LudicrousSpeed said:
Destiny 2

Sony's title.

Around the Network

I am thinking Gran Turismo Sport and Spiderman for sure. Gran Turismo is a 2 year delayed game so it is about time it finally came out. Spiderman is likely due to the desire they will want to cross promote it with Spiderman Homecoming movie and the fact Insomniac are a studio famous for quick and efficient turn arounds for game development.

The Wild Cards are either God of War or Days Gone. Personally I doubt it because Sony knows they have a vast lead on exclusive content already this year with plenty of sales potential to go throughout the Holiday on sale. I see a Horizon and/or Gran Turismo Sport bundle happening. Horizon probably this summer and GT for Winter. Sony will used this borrowed time to really push all the 3rd Party offerings they have coming. Remember they have exclusive advert rights with COD WWII, Destiny 2, AND Red Dead Redemption 2. They are going to be talked about and shown off as if they were exclusives.

EDIT: Oh yea, Uncharted Lost Legacy which is going to be marketed as a cheap must buy as well. We have Horizon, Persona 5, KH collection, Nier Automata, soon to get Crash Bandicoot etc.... I honestly hope some of this stuff gets delayed till next year to give my wallet a break LOL

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)