By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's big holiday 2017 title?

BraLoD said:
Gran Turismo Sport.

I came into say this. 

If we werent sure this game was coming this year, then there would have been a chance that we get days gone or God of war this year too. 

But for this year i think what we are getting is GTsport and Detroit. Which isn't half bad in addition to Horizon, Persona 5, Nier, Gravity Rush 2 and Ni-oh..... thats what you call a great exclusive line up for the year.

Kinda crazy to think next year we could get GoW, Days Gone, Spiderman and the last of Us 2 all in one year.... and probably whatever suckerr punch hasbeen working on.

Around the Network

This year is so ...wow !!! So many blockbuster and awesome games for the player.
Yakuza Zero !!!!!!!!
Ni-Oh
Horizon Zero Dawn !!!!
Persona 5 !!!!!!
Nier Automata
Crash Bandicoot Collection
Gran Turismo Sport
Detroit Become Human !!!!!!!!
Ni No Kuni 2 !!!!!!!!!!!

holiday..Red Dead Redemption 2 on PS4, next Call of Duty, GT Sport, the best game - Detroit Become Human and many more.

GT Sport probably for holiday.

But srsly, is anyone else hyped up for the new God of war? I've only played #3 but Norse mythology feels sooooooo right.

COD. They no longer strive for exclusives for holiday season. Better to give it a fighting change in post holiday season.

Only God of War could fill that gap, but I don't think it's coming this year. Actually, it's scaring to launch anything near Red Dead Redemption 2. They'll probably launch some of these games earlier (GT, Spiderman, Detroit) and let the holiday season for thirdies.

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
GT Sport probably for holiday.

But srsly, is anyone else hyped up for the new God of war? I've only played #3 but Norse mythology feels sooooooo right.

I am always hyped for GOW.I have never played a bad GOW game.

MarkkyStorm said:
Only God of War could fill that gap, but I don't think it's coming this year. Actually, it's scaring to launch anything near Red Dead Redemption 2. They'll probably launch some of these games earlier (GT, Spiderman, Detroit) and let the holiday season for thirdies.

GTsport can feel that gap. 

Having looked over this thread and seeing stuff i even missed, its impressive the amount of exclusives PS4manages to have all year round. Good stuff. Like i just remembered Ni no kuni

Sony doesn't care about big holiday exclusives. Almost every year people on forums talk about Sony not having any exclusives during the holidays, every year we get people saying they're in trouble, and every year they do well in the other months and prove that the big third party releases during the holidays are more than enough.

I think their big holiday games will be
Days Gone
Spiderman
Detroit
Good Holiday line up imo.

Not having a big title for the holiday has been an issue for Sony the past two years. Infact I think Xbox was stronger this past holiday.

I think GT sport is the big title for holiday, everything else will be delayed.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.