By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild review thread - 97 on Switch, 96 on Wii U

While I stopped caring about reviews a long time ago it's still nice to see my favorite franchise getting so much love. It also makes me happy as a gamer because we get great games to play and enjoy if all we care about is having fun and not console wars. But I can't deny it's still funny (and also depressing) seeing people getting bitter because we are getting great games to play.

Around the Network
RobDX said:
While I stopped caring about reviews a long time ago it's still nice to see my favorite franchise getting so much love. It also makes me happy as a gamer because we get great games to play and enjoy if all we care about is having fun and not console wars. But I can't deny it's still funny (and also depressing) seeing people getting bitter because we are getting great games to play.

:)

What if 1-2 switch scored a 99. The internet would go nuts.

I really wish reviewers gave it 100 just for the sake of screwing around with people.

"1-2 switch- the TRUE launch title for the Switch"

konkari said:

I am playing Horizon now, and for me it is one of the most imptessive games ever, and graphically hands down the best (playing on Pro 1080p high res). I am also wondering how Horizon only got 88 while Zelda gets 98. Anyway, congrats to Nintendo for pulling this off, it is good for the whole gaming scene.

Its because you haven't played Zelda yet. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

konkari said:

I am playing Horizon now, and for me it is one of the most imptessive games ever, and graphically hands down the best (playing on Pro 1080p high res). I am also wondering how Horizon only got 88 while Zelda gets 98. Anyway, congrats to Nintendo for pulling this off, it is good for the whole gaming scene.

I m a HUGE zelda fan and i am with you. Zelda deserve a 98 (or even 99 after playing it myself), but Horizon definitely deserve more than 88 (played it on my friend's ps4 for awhile and it was really fantastic, especially the visual of it)

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Around the Network

Finally a perfect game finally! A Truly perfection game without any cons !

definantly the wii u is a must have console now

Rumors say( comments on IGN) you can find the finall boss in 4 min is that true?

I have about 90 minutes in-game on Wii U. I've gotta say, the game has significant frame rate issues, and is just generally not graphically impressive. Game play is solid so far. It feels like an awesome Zelda game. The climbing mechanic is definitely cool.

In any case, I can't see how the Wii U version could earn a score over 90. The graphics weakness would have to cut at least 10 points out of an otherwise perfect game.

Fuck!! Fucking Amazon delayed my preorder.
My life sucks now.

Ignore

morenoingrato said:
My life sucks now.
morenoingrato said:
My life sucks now.

Your life sucks too much you'll be doomed in the next life too.