By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild review thread - 97 on Switch, 96 on Wii U

BraLoD said:
tak13 said:

What's the score of wii u version? I'm bored to browse it in the metacritic site... hahah

Nobody has reviewed it for the Wii U, sadly.
That could have been the Wii U killer app, if it didn't have come so late to the party, it could have put some new life on it.

Laura Kate says at the version of wii u keeps at 30 fps but in places with a lot of grass it drops the fps and also it usually has drops from 30 to 20 fps in explosions.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Wow some commentary this game is getting:

Metro GameCentral
Mar 2, 2017
The best Zelda there’s ever been, and very possibly the best video game ever made.

GameSpot
Mar 2, 2017
Breath of the Wild is a defining moment for The Legend of Zelda series, and the most impressive game Nintendo has ever delivered

Time
Mar 2, 2017
It's like nothing else Nintendo has made, an experience so simultaneously prodigious and accomplished that it feels like a mind-blowing mic drop to the sort of "open world" games (Grand Theft Auto V, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, The Witcher 3) the industry seems bent on proliferating.

Think for yourself, question authority

I guess I need to finally play WindWaker, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

Breath of the Wild is now officially part of an esteemed group only surpassed by Ocarina of Time and matched by Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Soulcalibur and Grand Theft Auto IV!

Barkley said:
DanneSandin said:
Still 98 after 49 scores....!!!

52 now actually. :P

This is so crazy :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Breath of the Wild is now officially part of an esteemed group only surpassed by Ocarina of Time and matched by Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Soulcalibur and Grand Theft Auto IV!

And very soon KNACK 2!

Excellent reviews. Too bad I am not gonna play it since there is no point for me in getting a switch just for one game.

Rogerioandrade said:
Wow... That was better than expected.
On Gamerankings, it is 98,22 % right now. If it continues like that, it will surpass Super Mario Galaxy as the all-time best.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=&cat=0&year=0&numrev=0&sort=0&letter=&search=

And it took how long for a game like Galaxy to surpass OoT in GameRankings? That's mighty impressive.

VGPolyglot said:

I thought it was still above Soulcalibur?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1