By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild review thread - 97 on Switch, 96 on Wii U

What's the score of wii u version? I'm bored to browse it in the metacritic site... hahah

Around the Network

Congrats Nintendo

I'm really looking forward to play this game, It's a shame I can't afford a Switch right now :(

I will play on my Wii U but in july i really want to take this to my future switch, that game looks magic!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
tak13 said:

What's the score of wii u version? I'm bored to browse it in the metacritic site... hahah

0 Reviews, maybe Nintendo only sent out the Switch version to reviewers...

tak13 said:

No score yet. They didn't even mentionend the Wii U version in the Switch reviews i've seen. :(

village boy learns to jump.

Around the Network

The hype WAS real (which we all of course already knew)!!! I might touch myself tonight, that's how excited I am right know :D Tomorrow can't come fast enough now!!!! I neeeeedz this game!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'm amazed, I really was not expecting anything higher than 95, especially considering the departure they took. I guess perhaps at one point it would have had some underlying flaws due to it's open nature. But they took more time with delays to fix these problems. They nailed it.

Still 98 after 49 scores....!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Still 98 after 49 scores....!!!

52 now actually. :P

Wow... That was better than expected.
On Gamerankings, it is 98,22 % right now. If it continues like that, it will surpass Super Mario Galaxy as the all-time best.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=&cat=0&year=0&numrev=0&sort=0&letter=&search=