Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VGC GamerScore League

That awkward af moment... when I came into this thread wanting you to remove me from the competition itself, but I wasn't even in there to begin with.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
That awkward af moment... when I came into this thread wanting you to remove me from the competition itself, but I wasn't even in there to begin with.

As if I'd have let you join in the first place

I like 13 though it would be better if he was removed completely.

Edit - FFS Barozi That GS/TA...

Looks like I get to do all the hard work propping up the table.

Barozi got over 15k GS in a single month? :O Well fuck me sideways!

hmm, and #13, a certain mr Noble, is ? What a mysterious dude!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Slade6alpha said:

You would do as I say you worthless ho. :O

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Ka-pi96 said:

Is that who it is? I only know him by his old GT, and the invite request on TA just said "Wert" so I had no idea who the fuck Paine was supposed to be lol

Slade6alpha said:
Angelus said:

Have you ever in your life found that to be true of anyone? Doing as you say? Ya......I didn't think so

Angelus said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Is that who it is? I only know him by his old GT, and the invite request on TA just said "Wert" so I had no idea who the fuck Paine was supposed to be lol

Yep, he's the only one who's a big enough naruto weeb to have that xbl name

Plus I saw it in his sig so.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Angelus said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Slade6alpha said:

Have you ever in your life found that to be true of anyone? Doing as you say? Ya......I didn't think so

You're mean. 
And yeah Paine is Noble. He got the name from his waifu from Final Fantasy X. Fucking weeaboo. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Poor month for me, and honestly it will be a pretty poor year most likely since I'm working through my PS4 backlog right now and playing most multiplats on PS4 Pro until Scorpio releases.