By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Details on Breast of the Wild's violence, crime and sexual content

Damn, I wonder if I should play it or not, seems kinda bad...

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:

It can't be any worse than Link Gets Laid for the Game Boy (yes, that actually exists, and yes, I've played i before).

So many copies of 12, Switch, that one is a moverrrr! =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

So many copies of 12, Switch, that one is a moverrrr! =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Ka-pi96 said:
Wright said:

If Nintendo were ballsy, they'd do like Fable and add a whole brothel with a subquest in it, which would involve Link crossdressing and sleeping with the owner to retrieve important documents from his locked room.

Wait, how would that even work? It doen't matter how good someone is at crossdressing if they're sleeping with someone then they're gonna realise they're not quite what they say they are

Fade-to-black is the designer's best friend.

Around the Network

Intended title pun is intended

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

VGPolyglot said:
Ljink96 said:

It can't be any worse than Link Gets Laid for the Game Boy (yes, that actually exists, and yes, I've played i before).

Yeah, I've played that too XD

now I want to see that "Breast of the Wild" the thread title promised me

When first I saw "sexual content," "breath" looked like "breast." Just saying. Oh, it does say "breast." I guess I'm normal.

LivingMetal said:
When first I saw "sexual content," "breath" looked like "breast." Just saying. Oh,it does say "breast." I guess I'm normal.

My mind automatically changed the breast to breath, so I didn't even notice it until later.