By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Details on Breast of the Wild's violence, crime and sexual content

I was actually somewhat surprised by that suggestive language.

Around the Network

I get to see a young hunk draw a bow again?

Wow. That is quite a sexually explicit term. I wonder if Zelda says that to Link... Maybe a hundred year slumber made her very horny.

Read it a few days ago. Certainly the most interesting part is the one about the enemies since it talks about Centaurs which for me translates into Lynels which is so exciting (I've never seen one in the 3D Zelda games I played), I just hope they are as hard to defeat as they were in ALBW

Read it a few days ago. Certainly the most interesting part is the one about the enemies since it talks about Centaurs which for me translates into Lynels which is so exciting (I've never seen one in the 3D Zelda games I played), I just hope they are as hard to defeat as they were in ALBW

Around the Network

Some pouncing going on there, huh.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
VGPolyglot said:
I guess Link wants Zelda to pounce on him, eh? Or at least someone does!

lmao xD

Zelda wants the D !!!

The D...eku stick?

BraLoD said:

Obviously he meant the Dragoon Spirit.

How about a Hyrule brothel. We have a rating so we might as well do it. lol

Mystro-Sama said:
How about a Hyrule brothel. We have a rating so we might as well do it. lol

If Nintendo were ballsy, they'd do like Fable and add a whole brothel with a subquest in it, which would involve Link crossdressing and sleeping with the owner to retrieve important documents from his locked room.