By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 78 - Time Travelers vs Hitler

TruckOSaurus said:
Dear God, this game is slow.

Let's shake things up, @Blade, I want your input on what you think we were talking about Linkz, Final-Fan and I, in the following posts:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8306932
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8306934
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8307035

Now what? Are you seriously gonna wait for  him??

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Final-Fan said:
I think I wish Linkz wasn't dead. Even if he thought I was Hitler.

I'm honestly tempted to continue lynching the worst of the lurkers. Which is to say, Blade in this case. I hate them so much. But I would actually assign a higher probability to you (Noctis) being Hitler than Blade ... just a feeling. TOS>Noctis>Blade. We'll see how that opinion evolves when/if he actually shows up.

I've been less active partially because I was busy IRL, but also because I agreed with TOS and was waiting for Blade to show his lurker face.

Yeah.
In regards with this. We are in MYLO.
I want to flush out blade so e can have the numbers. It seems that he realy is inactive.

UNVOTE

It's either you or TOS. 

By I am more inclined that that it is you.  One things is that if Blade is inactive then the kill came from you either of you.

You're actually right there! BladeSymphony hasn't logged in in 5 days so he wasn't around to pick a Night kill target. That doesn't look good for  Final-Fan.

Signature goes here!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Dear God, this game is slow.

Let's shake things up, @Blade, I want your input on what you think we were talking about Linkz, Final-Fan and I, in the following posts:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8306932
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8306934
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8307035

Now what? Are you seriously gonna wait for  him??

That was the plan... but it doesn't seem to be a good one now... actually Stefl should probe in and maybe look for a replacement. It's not like this game is hard to catch up on, anyone can hop in.

Signature goes here!

Why do people even join the game when they're going to be this bad?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

BTW, being offline for VGC the entire time doesn't guarantee innocence because he could have a quicktopic that he posted to. However, I agree that the circumstantial evidence makes it very unlikely.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

But I mean, does it really matter? If we take it as a given that Blade is not Hitler, we're still in MYLO.

--If plurality vote results in a lynch when the day ends, two people are still enough to lynch one Hitler (or mislynch one townie). Asking for a substitute only to turn around and No Lynch to exploit the population situation is a dick move, and Hitler could just kill Blade's replacement anyway since none of us are likely to lynch him ... putting us in the same exact position that we are in right now.

--If plurality vote doesn't result in lynch, then failure to lynch results in the same situation as No Lynch.

Since I am officially giving up on waiting for Blade: Noctis, you asked Linkz why he believed you were innocent after you made that post. Have you come up with any ideas as to why he might have said that? I'm pretty sure TOS and I are on the same page.

Final-Fan said:
Since I am officially giving up on waiting for Blade: Noctis, you asked Linkz why he believed you were innocent after you made that post. Have you come up with any ideas as to why he might have said that? I'm pretty sure TOS and I are on the same page.

Before I can answer that.. What do you think first. 
Also, I need to hear from you trucks as well. 
I already guessed why he thinks it. I was just waiting for his response back then but the day ended.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Final-Fan said:

Before I can answer that.. What do you think first. 
Also, I need to hear from you trucks as well. 
I already guessed why he thinks it. I was just waiting for his response back then but the day ended.

What the hell, it's not like there's any real strategy going on in this game. I might as well spill it out. The only thing I got for this game was a link to the game thread and nothing else. I saw your comment as you getting the exact same thing and being weirded out by it.

Signature goes here!

^ Exactly.