By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 78 - Time Travelers vs Hitler

I got the answer I need.
VOTE: FF

I just got a link as well. That's why I thought it's weird.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I got the answer I need.

So, wait, we both give the same answer and it makes you suspect me instead of him?  I don't get it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

In fact ... hmm. Deciding whether this is bad townie noctis or bad mafia noctis.

Or, I guess, serial killer since this game doesn't seem to have more than one bad guy (Hitler).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I got the answer I need.

So, wait, we both give the same answer and it makes you suspect me instead of him?  I don't get it. 

Well you just agreed with what I said. Anyone could have done that.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

Well you just agreed with what I said. Anyone could have done that.

So he votes for whoever sees his post second?  That's nonsense. 

Around the Network

For the record, when I asked him if he had had any ideas about why Linkz said he thought Noctis was town, I was looking for a "Yes" or "No" answer. A Yes would then provoke me (or you) to tell our own idea.

There are a few possibilities here:
A-He got just a link, and it was weird.
B-He got a link and something cryptic ("Hitler") and it was weird.
C-He got a link and something clear (e.g. "You are Hitler") and thought it was weird even though it wasn't
D-He is Hitler and knows that we only got links so he said it was weird as in A.

So my next question is, "If TOS was Hitler, would he vote hoping that due to the missing Blade, either the vote would disregard him (giving 2 a majority) or he would be modkilled? (Which would be a win condition if it happened but there's no evidence that it will.) Would he just vote regardless hoping that it would stick on whoever wasn't him? What reasons would he have as Hitler to not follow Noctis's vote?" I will think on these questions for a while and then vote. Leaning Noctis ATM.

Sorry, I was genuinely busy for a while but then Civilization 5 ate my life for a while.

Vote Noctis_Nox

Basically I trust TOS a lot more than him, and I'm willing to play the odds on the absent Blade.

I'm going to vote :

Vote: Final-Fan

His hesitance to hammer during Day One felt to me like an act. That in fact he knew full well he was killing a townie but he needed to act conflicted so he didn't attract too much suspicion.

For the record, if it wasn't for the fact that Blade wasn't around during Night One, I would be voting for him.

Signature goes here!

It remains to be seen if this will actually be good enough to lynch me, but I've been waiting to use this for a while:

I'm dying to find out how the mod is going to handle this situation!