By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump campaign releases odd survey

JWeinCom said:
Illusion said:

It's too bad that the mainstream media won't put out a poll like this as I think they could learn a heck of a lot. Unfortunately, disseminating propaganda generally doesn't involve caring about what the people actually want or what's best for them. Just think about this: if the mainstream media actually cared about your freedom then why do disable the comments section on pretty much any of their articles that have the potential to go against their left-wing narrative? Why does CNN have random "technical difficulties" any time one of their guests (even if it's Bernie Sanders) cracks a joke about CNN being fake news? The MSM can only survive in an environment where they completely control the narrative which is why their only safe-space is on archaic mediums like television and newspaper which allow for a single direction of communication. This is also why Facebook and Twitter are working so hard to censor alternative media, if the MSM had truth on its side, the elites who control social media wouldn't have to censor anything.

Bernie Sanders was mocking Trump when he sarcastically referred to CNN as fake news.  

You have a problem with disseminating propoganda... yes?  So, how do you feel about the three terror attacks (Bowling Green, Sweeden, and Atlanta) that were completely made up Trump and two members of his staff?

And people like you "still" can't understand how Trump forces the media to talk about situations that they want to avoid like the plague because it undermines their narrative.  

Malmo Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe, with 80% of rapes occurring by non swedish immigrants. (See 60 Minutes crew getting attacked - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM&feature=youtu.be) all this occuring while the country accepts record numbers of migrants.

Bowling Green forced the media to bring up the discussion on how two Iraqi "Refugees" came into this country and were in connection with terrorist organizations.

Around the Network
Rpruett said:
JWeinCom said:

Bernie Sanders was mocking Drumpf when he sarcastically referred to CNN as fake news.  

You have a problem with disseminating propoganda... yes?  So, how do you feel about the three terror attacks (Bowling Green, Sweeden, and Atlanta) that were completely made up Drumpf and two members of his staff?

And people like you "still" can't understand how Drumpf forces the media to talk about situations that they want to avoid like the plague because it undermines their narrative.  

Malmo Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe, with 80% of rapes occurring by non swedish immigrants. (See 60 Minutes crew getting attacked - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM&feature=youtu.be) all this occuring while the country accepts record numbers of migrants.

Bowling Green forced the media to bring up the discussion on how two Iraqi "Refugees" came into this country and were in connection with terrorist organizations.

Except that he didn't say any of those things.  

Kellyanne Conway said there was a massacre in Bowling Green.  Not a bomb plot, which absolutely was reported on.  Her comment was untrue.

Trump said there was a specific incident on Friday.  Not that there were a lot of rapes caused by migrants.  His comment was untrue.

As far as I know nothing happened in Atlanta.  Spicer's comment was untrue.  

Are you ok with the media saying things that are untrue?  Can the media use completely untrue statements to "start a conversation"? 

Are you ok with Trump and his administration saying things that are untrue?  Can the Trump campaign use completely untrue statements to "start a conversation"?

Basically, do you hold the media and Trump to an equal standard of accountability?

I actually answered it seriously, pretty much told them to please just do their jobs instead of trying to "reform" the media, for fuck sake, stop wasting my tax dollars and fucking work on the things that actually matter mother fuckers.

JWeinCom said:
Illusion said:

It's too bad that the mainstream media won't put out a poll like this as I think they could learn a heck of a lot. Unfortunately, disseminating propaganda generally doesn't involve caring about what the people actually want or what's best for them. Just think about this: if the mainstream media actually cared about your freedom then why do disable the comments section on pretty much any of their articles that have the potential to go against their left-wing narrative? Why does CNN have random "technical difficulties" any time one of their guests (even if it's Bernie Sanders) cracks a joke about CNN being fake news? The MSM can only survive in an environment where they completely control the narrative which is why their only safe-space is on archaic mediums like television and newspaper which allow for a single direction of communication. This is also why Facebook and Twitter are working so hard to censor alternative media, if the MSM had truth on its side, the elites who control social media wouldn't have to censor anything.

Bernie Sanders was mocking Trump when he sarcastically referred to CNN as fake news.  

You have a problem with disseminating propoganda... yes?  So, how do you feel about the three terror attacks (Bowling Green, Sweeden, and Atlanta) that were completely made up Trump and two members of his staff?

It just shows how bad the CNN censorship is when can't even pick up on the sarcasm.  Just the words "CNN" and "fake news" in the same sentence is enough to have a guest cut-off.  This isn't the first time CNN has done this, they are actually well-practiced at the art of actively censoring guests who do not conform to the pro-globalist agenda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08

The behavior from the mainstram media for the past 6 months has been like something straight out of communist China.  People need to completely shut this garbage off because we won't be in a free society anymore if we keep going down this road.  Just remember, 90% of the US print and TV media are controlled by six large corporations who are run by elites who are so rich that they make Trump look like a poor man.  

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

How can people say that Trump isn't trustworthy but they then go and watch the MSM which is controlled by rich elites who won't even show their face to you?  Trump isn't perfect but at least he explains himself to the public.  When was the last time that George Soros or the Goldman Sachs bankers explained why they routinely topple stable governments and plunge countries into endless civil wars?  How do you know that this black versus white narrative and "Trump is a racist" narrative that the MSM is pushing isn't yet another attempt by these elites to create civil war and topple a democratic government?  All I hear from Trump is that he wants to protect national security, I have never once heard him once bring up skin color.  All the race-based talk from the MSM reminds me an awful lot of the Catholic versus Orthodox narrative that the same elites pushed in Ukraine before they pushed that country into civil war.

Illusion said:
JWeinCom said:

Bernie Sanders was mocking Drumpf when he sarcastically referred to CNN as fake news.  

You have a problem with disseminating propoganda... yes?  So, how do you feel about the three terror attacks (Bowling Green, Sweeden, and Atlanta) that were completely made up Drumpf and two members of his staff?

It just shows how bad the CNN censorship is when can't even pick up on the sarcasm.  Just the words "CNN" and "fake news" in the same sentence is enough to have a guest cut-off.  This isn't the first time CNN has done this, they are actually well-practiced at the art of actively censoring guests who do not conform to the pro-globalist agenda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08

The behavior from the mainstram media for the past 6 months has been like something straight out of communist China.  People need to completely shut this garbage off because we won't be in a free society anymore if we keep going down this road.  Just remember, 90% of the US print and TV media are controlled by six large corporations who are run by elites who are so rich that they make Drumpf look like a poor man.  

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

How can people say that Drumpf isn't trustworthy but they then go and watch the MSM which is controlled by rich elites who won't even show their face to you?  Drumpf isn't perfect but at least he explains himself to the public.  When was the last time that George Soros or the Goldman Sachs bankers explained why they routinely topple stable governments and plunge countries into endless civil wars?  How do you know that this black versus white narrative and "Drumpf is a racist" narrative that the MSM is pushing isn't yet another attempt by these elites to create civil war and topple a democratic government?  All I hear from Drumpf is that he wants to protect national security, I have never once heard him once bring up skin color.  All the race-based talk from the MSM reminds me an awful lot of the Catholic versus Orthodox narrative that the same elites pushed in Ukraine before they pushed that country into civil war.

I'll address those one at a time...

Technical difficulties do happen.  They kept Bernie Sanders on, and the host seemed to get it was a joke.  If you want to believe that it was an intentional conspiracy, then you're free to do so.  You are not free to claim this as fact.  There is no evidence of this.  

I can say Drumpf isn't trustworthy because he has said things that are demonstrably untrue.

He said you can still buy Drumpf steaks.  That is not true.  You can check on the internet.

He said he owns 100% of Drumpf vineyards.  That is not true.  The website says they are not affiliated with him in any way.

He said he had the biggest electoral victory since Reagan.  That was not true.  It was less than Bush or Obama.

He said it did not rain on his inaugaration.  That was not true.  It rained.  

He said that thousands of Muslims were celebrating on 9/11.  That was not true.  This has never been reported by anyone living in New Jersey.

He said that he would hire a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton.  That was not true.   He didn't, and has no intent to.

He said that he didn't say John McCain wasn't a war hero.  That was not true.  He said, verbatim, "he's not a war hero".  There is video of this.

He claimed he spoke out against the Iraq War from the very beginning.  That was not true.  There is no evidence of him speaking out against the war prior to its start. 

He said that John Oliver asked him to be on his show.  That was not true.  Oliver did not.

He said the NFL sent him a letter about the debates.  That was not true.  The NFL denies this happened.

His administration claimed there was a massacre at Bowling Green.  That was not true.  There was no massacre.

He claimed that there was an incident in Sweeden on Friday.  That was not true.  Nothing special happened on Friday.

He claimed that Obama yelled at a protestor.  This was not true.  The video actually shows him admonishing the crowd for booing a man protesting against him.  Obama said "don't boo, vote."

He claimed that he never told his supporters to act violently. That is not true.  He said verbatim "knock the crap out of him".

He claimed he never told people to check out Alisa Machado's sex tape.  That is not true.  He said "check out sex tape."

He claimed he didn't know who David Duke was.  That is not true.  There are records of him discussing David Duke.

We could go on, but these are simply obvious falsehoods.  They are a matter of public record.  We have videos, websites, and other documents that show that these are blatantly untrue.

As for the mainstream media, there's a lot of bias, but I've rarely seen anything that was blatantly and demonstrably untrue without retraction.  If there were such instances, they are unacceptable, and I condemn that with no reservations.  Whoever was responsible for them should be suspended, fined, or fired depending on the severity.  Feel free to post any that you know of.  Not things about George Soros, but things that were actually reported by mainstream outlets.

So, back to the question.  Do you have a problem with all of these instances of Drumpf saying things that are objectively false?  Not a matter of opinion, but objectively demonstraby false?  Are you ok with this?

Around the Network
Illusion said:

How can people say that Trump isn't trustworthy but they then go and watch the MSM which is controlled by rich elites who won't even show their face to you?  Trump isn't perfect but at least he explains himself to the public.  When was the last time that George Soros or the Goldman Sachs bankers explained why they routinely topple stable governments and plunge countries into endless civil wars?  How do you know that this black versus white narrative and "Trump is a racist" narrative that the MSM is pushing isn't yet another attempt by these elites to create civil war and topple a democratic government?  All I hear from Trump is that he wants to protect national security, I have never once heard him once bring up skin color.  All the race-based talk from the MSM reminds me an awful lot of the Catholic versus Orthodox narrative that the same elites pushed in Ukraine before they pushed that country into civil war.

What exactly are you saying? These bankers are feeding Trump false information and make him say stupid things, so they can direct their own media to capitalize on that, as to distract the public, so they can keep on going with their govenrment toppling business and create civil war in the US? Why? They already have the government by the balls, why create unrest?

monocle_layton said:
Soundwave said:

Hope this works out better for Trumpkins than it did Impeached Nixon:

Nixon sounds like a deranged lunatic. Wow. Surprised I've never seen this.

The media was being fair to Nixon, the same can't be said of Trump. They seem to want him to fail almost as much as they wanted Obama to succeed. Wanting a President to fail is a very dangerous thing and I would argue that if you want your president to fail, you want America to fail, making you an enemy of the people.

Sure, hold him to account when he fails to achieve his mandates or if he does anything criminal, but otherwise the media needs to STFU.

Locknuts said:
monocle_layton said:

Nixon sounds like a deranged lunatic. Wow. Surprised I've never seen this.

The media was being fair to Nixon, the same can't be said of Trump. They seem to want him to fail almost as much as they wanted Obama to succeed. Wanting a President to fail is a very dangerous thing and I would argue that if you want your president to fail, you want America to fail, making you an enemy of the people.

Sure, hold him to account when he fails to achieve his mandates or if he does anything criminal, but otherwise the media needs to STFU.

excluding the extreme people, many anti-trump and anti-hillary opponents typically just want America to succeed. I dislike trump, but I had an open mind and hoped he would prove me wrong- he didn't. Everyone has the right to criticize and mock him, similar to how Nixon is mocked

monocle_layton said:
Locknuts said:

excluding the extreme people, many anti-trump and anti-hillary opponents typically just want America to succeed. I dislike trump, but I had an open mind and hoped he would prove me wrong- he didn't. Everyone has the right to criticize and mock him, similar to how Nixon is mocked

Everyone has the right to criticise and mock him, yes. But not everyone is meant to be non-partisan. The media have mostly become so biased that they are no longer fit for purpose. They can say what they want, but they clearly have an agenda to destroy the man and if they don't tone it down it will be their own undoing. Also, he has the right to call them out on it.

Locknuts said:
monocle_layton said:

Everyone has the right to criticise and mock him, yes. But not everyone is meant to be non-partisan. The media have mostly become so biased that they are no longer fit for purpose. They can say what they want, but they clearly have an agenda to destroy the man and if they don't tone it down it will be their own undoing. Also, he has the right to call them out on it.

So you're telling me the president can magically fail due to the negative criticism of others? That's as ridiculous as responding to Internet trolls.

He's the president of the most powerful country in the world. If he somehow struggles just because of the media, then he isn't fit. I live life everyday not caring what people say about me at all. Perhaps his constant desire to rant at anyone who dislikes him is what truly will destroy him? His character shows he is highly arrogant and will not hesitate to go on a twitter rampage.