By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Avatar Selector ( Like Psn ) & Mii Maker footage

Tagged games:

I liked the avatar selector, what did you think?

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Not too bad.

HUGE improvement from the Wii U! I wish somehow Miitomo can work here. Like we use that app to dress up our miis and can be put in here!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I hope there's some way to make your own. Also, I wish Nintendo would quit using those old renders of Mario and Luigi from 2009... I know this probably means nothing to everybody else but it irks me...

Real men make custom Mii avatars. There are tricks to do wild things with the Mii maker. Do a web search for custom Mii's and you will see what I mean. http://www.miicharacters.com/

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network

*cross fingers for 8-bit Chitoge avy*

Looks pretty cool...big improvement over my smirky Mii face.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
*cross fingers for 8-bit Chitoge avy*

Looks pretty cool...big improvement over my smirky Mii face.

a chitoge avatar It's all I want in my fucking life.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
SonytendoAmiibo said:
Real men make custom Mii avatars. There are tricks to do wild things with the Mii maker. Do a web search for custom Mii's and you will see what I mean. http://www.miicharacters.com/

I've had my Wii since it launched and never knew about this site...damn XD

That is neat but do hope I can upload my own (doubt it as Nintendo thinks it will be penis avatars) One thing that annoys me on my friends list is so many people using stock. I been rocking the Mega Man one since I got PSN. Coincidence my friend uses Proto Man. I would rock a Guardian Heroes one on Switch.

You can make Picachu with the Mii maker for god's sake, you can make anything.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969