Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Avatar Selector ( Like Psn ) & Mii Maker footage

Tagged games:

You can make Picachu with the Mii maker for god's sake, you can make anything.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network
Shikamo said:

a chitoge avatar It's all I want in my fucking life.

you....

I like you...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
Shikamo said:

a chitoge avatar It's all I want in my fucking life.

you....

I like you...

I Like you too..

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

pokemonnnn!???

Just do a search on this site for "anime" and it will blow your mind. http://www.miicharacters.com/

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network
Shikamo said:
Super_Boom said:

you....

I like you...

I Like you too..

I..like you both

ARamdomGamer said:
Shikamo said:

I Like you too..

I..like you both

S2 this is a chitoge topic now :3

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Ljink96 said:
I hope there's some way to make your own. Also, I wish Nintendo would quit using those old renders of Mario and Luigi from 2009... I know this probably means nothing to everybody else but it irks me...

LOL this made me laugh

Mar1217 said:
If there's a Meta Knight avatar, count me in :)

I was just about to say that it needs more Kirby...Or it just in general needs Kirby. 

Jranation said:
HUGE improvement from the Wii U! I wish somehow Miitomo can work here. Like we use that app to dress up our miis and can be put in here!

That would be good for Nintendo since it would essentially force people to play Miimoto if they want to customize their mii.