By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Australia pricing really is ridiculous.

NintendoMan said:
The prices of games/consoles today is really too high. Good job Nintendo didn't follow suit with the hardware otherwise the only console I have been able to afford I would not have been able to afford.

Theres inflation you need to think off, but lets hope games/consoles dont keep going up in the futur anyways.

Around the Network

Yea the price of gaming - really really sucks for Australia ...

Though id like to know what Microsoft has been doing to lower the cost ... becuase as far as i have seen the RRP of 360 hasn't changed ... which means were paying alot more a 360 than the US and Europe ...

I'm in Australia and my main consoles are the X360, DS and PSP. The prices for PSP still arnt all that great but DS games you can usually find for about $50 or less for new games at JB Hi-Fi (weird place to buy games, i know) or eBay. But beware, alot of the games for DS are actually fake on the DS making them void for online play. I bought a fake FFIII and I couldn't go online, and everyone knows that for the "extra" dungeons an boss at the end, you need mooglenet.

For the X360, the prices have been getting better and the bundles are pretty good too, but still over $100 for a new game?? its a bit much.