By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Thread - MC: 89 / GR: 88.82%

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

85. Anything above 90 for a AAA new IP seems extremely optimistic to me.

BraLoD said:
pastro243 said:
I'm gonna go with 83. Reviewers have been harsh lately and Guerilla Games, while being great devs, haven't really given us a masterpiece for me to expect 94ish scores

I'm confident this game will get a lot of perfect scores, 93-94 is usually where those games sit, maybe we'll get more harsh scores than middle scores, but I doubt it, everything up until now was just very positive news, and the embargo lifting 8/9 days before launch, shows Sony/GG also have a lot of confidence on it.

I think you guys will be positively surprised with its score, Nioh will get its crown took away with quite come space.

Don't get ne wrong. I want this to be the next "the last of us". I just feel reviewers give high 80s to stuff they used to give 90s last gen.

I hope you are right

85 meta

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

They do seem really confident that this game is going to be great huh?

hhhmmm...

I'm going to go with an 88.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I'm going with a 90 Meta

95/100

Yeah I know I am exaggerating my expectations for the game by a lot but why not? :P

I'll go with 87 meta.