By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [STAFF] New Moderator Announcement - February 2017

RolStoppable said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Congrats to the new mods, its not about who posts more or a popularity contest (some would love to be mods for that ), its about who is best for the job

Just what do you guys have against vivster?

I don't know, he is just a peaceful being.

Back at Gametrailers.com we had a user called Yoshi who thought he was Yoshi. So, he was really into Nintendo and started fights with everyone who plainly went against Nintendo. He said what he had on his mind and his account was perm banned 6 or 7 times. He always was allowed to make a new one. It was really entertaining to see him posting. A personality of his own. Until the last days of GT, he went to far and got is perma ban for eternity. I have no idea were he went to. But I suppose he wouldn't survive day one here.

So in comparision to him. Vivster is really peaceful. :)

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Congrats to the new mods.

vivster said:
RolStoppable said:
What I am interested in is how much successful applicants write in their applications and how much they lie. There has to be a trick to this whole thing.

On a sidenote, usually the new mods get promoted at the time the announcement gets posted. Didn't happen this time, so maybe this is all fake and I still have a chance?

Maybe the trick is that they have already named you a mod without telling us and you're just trolling us.

Well, it would explain a lot of things.

Mods, you are going to know me very well pretty soon.

Peh said:
RolStoppable said:

I don't know, he is just a peaceful being.

Back at Gametrailers.com we had a user called Yoshi who thought he was Yoshi. So, he was really into Nintendo and started fights with everyone who plainly went against Nintendo. He said what he had on his mind and his account was perm banned 6 or 7 times. He always was allowed to make a new one. It was really entertaining to see him posting. A personality of his own. Until the last days of GT, he went to far and got is perma ban for eternity. I have no idea were he went to. But I suppose he wouldn't survive day one here.

So in comparision to him. Vivster is really peaceful. :)

Maybe I really should run for mod.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

RolStoppable said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Congrats to the new mods, its not about who posts more or a popularity contest (some would love to be mods for that ), its about who is best for the job

He's trying to be Rol and it doesn't work.

Around the Network

This pleases me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Double post

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:

Not again...

Not only did I get snubbed, your choices are even more surprising than last time. Platina is so famous for tip-toeing around conflict that I've assigned him with treating the wounded Nintendo fans from the frontlines in the Nintendomination thread; he's basically the last person I would have expected to become a mod. Aura and Bristow I just don't see often, so they are either largely inactive or hang out in the few threads that I don't visit.

EDIT: I completed the survey and put in neutral for most of Aura's and Bristow's answers. Platina got high marks for role model, positive attitude, then low marks for the questions about being a good fit as moderator. I submitted Teeqoz as the answer for who else would be a good mod.

I hope you don't seriously think you'll be a mod lol. I mean have you read the things you post?

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Thank God Rol was saved from the mod curse. He lives to fight another day. Another victory for the Rol bodyguard project!

Congrats to the new guys.

Welcome to all the new mods! :D