By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [STAFF] New Moderator Announcement - February 2017

RolStoppable said:
barneystinson69 said:

Wasn't even considered. Boo!!!!

No offense, barney, but you don't have what it takes to be a mod. If you feel bullied and lose your cool because somebody tells you that Switch selling worse than Wii U is nonsensical, then the quality of your judgment isn't on a sufficient level.

How did I lose my cool? Please name me one example of me losing it at any point in that thread.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Congratulations to all three! Hope Platina upgrades from tinfoil now, Bristow keeps making pixel art gifs and Aura allows me to slap his butt now that they've all got a position of power!

Versus_Evil said:
Great choice, glad to see that one power hungry user didn't get in again.

But I'm right here!

RolStoppable said:
Versus_Evil said:

Great choice, glad to see that you denied Rol again.

One day I'll be a mod again.

Again? When were you ever a mod?

RolStoppable said:
What I am interested in is how much successful applicants write in their applications and how much they lie. There has to be a trick to this whole thing.

On a sidenote, usually the new mods get promoted at the time the announcement gets posted. Didn't happen this time, so maybe this is all fake and I still have a chance?

If it makes you feel better, I applied 3 or 4 times and never got it...😒

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
RolStoppable said:

One day I'll be a mod again.

They have made him a mod several times...as a joke... didn't last long... I know one time he was never even online... can't remember if he was online the other time...

RolStoppable said:
VGPolyglot said:

In 2013 and 2014. And if Miguel_Zorro is to be believed, I was a mod on two additional occasions too. If that's true, then I am waiting to start my fifth tenure.

Those tenures must not have lasted long, because I sure as hell don't remember them.

gergroy said:
VGPolyglot said:

They have made him a mod several times...as a joke... didn't last long... I know one time he was never even online... can't remember if he was online the other time...

Oh, OK. Was it just that he got the tag, or was he actually able to moderate?

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

If it makes you feel better, I applied 3 or 4 times and never got it...😒

Was that before or after people knew you?

It was during my most active stretch, so I guess when people knew me?  I was always a finalist, just never got it.

VGPolyglot said:
gergroy said:

Oh, OK. Was it just that he got the tag, or was he actually able to moderate?

They gave him mod powers, he just wasn't online to use them.