By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch doesn't have a "Triangle" button

We gamers have a track record of taking anything one console has that another doesn't and making a big deal out of it. PS3 has no cross game chat? BOOOO! Sometimes it's legit but most of the time, it is a non issue. It's just bragging rights. Remember, there as a time when PS4 and WiiU had headphone jacks and Xbox One didn't. There was (technically, there still is until the next update) a time when WiiU and Xbox One had external HDD support and PS4 didn't.

Stones and glass houses.

Just appreciate what it does have and be happy. And, as always: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=MNJ0g6lyqy8

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I could just accept what it does have. Or I could spend my time playing consoles that do offer me what I want. I'd prefer to do the latter.

That's a valid option. Wish more people were like you.

That's the exact attitude that leads to featureless consoles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
That's the exact attitude that leads to featureless consoles.

I wouldn't say "featureless". I'd say one console has something that the other doesn't. Hell, most consoles offer something that the other doesn't. If every console has the same features, why but another console? I already made comparison threads showing what PS4 offered that Xbox One didn't. I also made one showing what Xbox One offers that PS4 doesn't. Give me about a month and I'll make one for the Switch, too.

BraLoD said:
How can I play a game without it?
Does it at least have the square?

I've got some bad news...

Around the Network

I do understand what you are saying but criticism can still be valid and constructive for a company as a whole. I will buy a Switch, but thus far the system seller is only arriving in the form of Super Mario Universe at the end of the year. Until that point I still hope Nintendo will fix some of the issues the Switch has.

Yes, some of the criticism might be pointless but there are plenty of things we can look at and agree that was done horribly: the chat system, the lack of options in the OS and until now the bare-bones payed online.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Not only that, but the Nintendo Switch doesn't:

-Clean my room
-Wipe my ass
-Make me breakfast
-Give me a massage
-Tell me the meaning of life

and so many more.

How can Nintendo be so behind in the times to even DARE to think about not including this shit. /s

d21lewis said:
BraLoD said:
How can I play a game without it?
Does it at least have the square?

I've got some bad news...

It does have a "X", though.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

These topics are indeed annoying. Where are the following threads:

- PS4/X1 controllers don't have HD rumble.
- PS4/X1 controllers don't have a motion IR camera.
- PS4/X1 controllers don't have an NFC chip.
- PS4/X1 can't be played on the go.
- PS4/X1 don't have touch screens.
- PS4/X1 don't come with two controllers right out of the box.
- PS4/X1 don't have detachable controllers.

People need to accept that the Switch is a different console.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

my only gripe is that the controller is Asymmetrical (coz my hands are symmetrical)