By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 28 mini-gameplays for 1-2 Switch

curl-6 said:

I've been a gamer for nearly 25 years and 1-2 Switch looks like one of the worst games I have ever encountered.

This insipid rubbish would be a ripoff at $10, let alone $50.

Yep. This "game" is probably the stupidest thing Nintendo ever made. I've just watched most of the videos in the OP, one more cringeworthy than the next, and it's just sad at how terribly pointless it all is.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
curl-6 said:

I've been a gamer for nearly 25 years and 1-2 Switch looks like one of the worst games I have ever encountered.

This insipid rubbish would be a ripoff at $10, let alone $50.

Yep. This "game" is probably the stupidest thing Nintendo ever made. I've just watched most of the videos in the OP, one more cringeworthy than the next, and it's just sad at how terribly pointless it all is.

Come on, people. Different games for different audiences. I don't like shooters much, but that doesn't mean all shooters games are rubbish.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
S.Peelman said:

Come on, people. Different games for different audiences. I don't like shooters much, but that doesn't mean all shooters games are rubbish.

It's not even about the kind of game it is. Minigame collections can be good, but this one looks like they went out of their way to make the most inane, pants-on-head retarded minigames possible.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
S.Peelman said:

I'm quite good and fair at seeing quality in things I don't like, if this had quality, I wouldn't have said anything. I think (simulation) racing games are the most boring things ever, but I wouldn't say Gran Turismo is without quality. Nintendo made good mini-game collections in the past; Mario Party mostly, and on WiiU we had Nintendoland, which actually had depth and gameplay. 1,2,Switch is nowhere near the same level. It's a shallow attempt at a video-game that arguably can't even be called as such because you don't need the video. What is the point of it when I can literally get real-world objects that are in my house right now, and do exactly the same things with them as you do in these mini-games? I'd probably have more fun that way anyway.

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

It's not even about the kind of game it is. Minigame collections can be good, but this one looks like they went out of their way to make the most inane, pants-on-head retarded minigames possible.

It's like a spiritual successor to WarioWare.

I've seen this game get some hate but that's going too far.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

That HD Rumble better be awesome! Because that is what the only reason why this game looks good.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

This is like, the very epitome of a party game.

These videos made me think Nintendo's future seems rather depressive.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

It's like a spiritual successor to WarioWare.

Dam it, I was here just to say the same, looking all those trailers I couldn't stop thinking that the concept has clear similitudes, that game looked stupid as hell too. It was very good though.

This is so bad, it would make for a bad pack-in, let alone such an expensive game. I hope Nintendo stops making such crap "games" and focuses or something worthwhile.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.