By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 28 mini-gameplays for 1-2 Switch

a few of these look quite fun (Joy-Con Rotation, Quick Draw, Ball Count, Safe Cracker), but most of the others .. not so much

Around the Network

I see potential as a drinking game. One shot for losing. You will end pretty drunk XD.,

One more guys, only 7 updates left

Mar1217 said:

And it looks like that you need to find Harambe in one of these hidden mini-games :)
Yomieeee said:
I can already guess one of them. You play as a gorilla in a zoo and you have to dodge bullets. Easy.

Spread the love~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_I0zAbdXM&t=21

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I'm doubtful that 1, 2, switch could offer more than a very limited play time. After playing through them and seeing the novelty you'll never play them again.

They have the complexity of a rhythm heaven mini games but without the rhythm element. At first I thought it might be aiming for something more like that, but rhythm heaven was a rhythm game and each minigame only lasted a limited time before moving to the next. Some of the ideas in 1, 2, switch could have worked in rhythm heaven game and it would have been better to have done that.

Compare this to Nintendo Land. Things like Mario Chase in Nintendo Land. It was always fun and you could keep going back to it when you had friends over. Years later and I'm still going back to it. Even the best of 1, 2, switch is going to get boring fast.

1,2, switch not being good enough could be a reason why they opted not to pack it in.

If they called it "Wario Switch", I'd buy it.

Around the Network

I feel really depressed with these mini-games... They seem so silly and dumb. But......
I have to try them myself. It´s so weird that I do think we are not doing justice to it if we criticize without experiencing them.

All you guys judge on your eyes... that's wrong.. And make no sense..
The hole point of 1-2 switch is good is the HD rumble (mayby ir sensor to.. have to see first)..
Meaning not just draw the gun.. but feel the gun.. fell all the things.. Never have any of us tried it.. and now we can feel how many balls there is in the "controller.. fucking insane.. and yes.. at the same time its a party game that let you batle against frinds in theese "brand new experinces"
This is some that will be talked about in the media and movies.. and some that all will try..

Another update to the OP, two more mini-gameplays from Nintendo.

Nintendo also mentioned that the game has different modes:

• Shuffle mode: Mini-games are picked randomly here. Players can also make it so that five mini-games are randomly picked.
  • Team Match mode: The group will be split into two teams and can compete in various mini-games. Recommended if you have a large group of players.

Source

The last one is gamey, you are looking at the screen!

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Two more mini-games. Three more to go till launch.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I don't understand the air guitar one at all. I could just do that myself with nothing if I wanted to.