By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Looks Like Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Development Is Finished

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:
It better be, it releases in a matter of weeks.

25 days.

I can almost taste it.

I'm loving this new nintendo. 

Hoping Pokémon gets put on switch. 3ds really limits gen 7. I think a sequel should should us go through alola 2 years later, and allow us to go to Kanto to see lillie

Around the Network

Yaaaaay!!!!!! They deserve all the praises they are getting before and right now and in the future! This is a GOTY contender! Hopefully it translates very well in sales (Which i don't doubt will be a tough mission)

Hopefully Pokemon Stars is true for the Switch and release in 2017! Zelda + Mario + Pokemon in 9 months! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Can't wait to get it on my hands!

I would be worried if the game wasn't finished by now, a month before launch after so many years of developement.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Man, that party looks fun xD Also, sooooon, my black out will end~!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

About time, less than a month to go!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I pre-ordered it, but can't find a switch to pre-order yet in Canada. Hope its back in stock soon :D My kids are gonna love it.

spemanig said:
I'm getting emotional.

Were you able to continue your media blackout for the game? It's only a few weeks now until release!

t3mporary_126 said:
spemanig said:
I'm getting emotional.

Were you able to continue your media blackout for the game? It's only a few weeks now until release!

Nope! Lol, becoming a writer kind of ruined it for me.

Lol, Of Course it's finished, games is out in less than 4 weeks. :D