By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has anyone picked up Fire Emblem Heroes yet?

Have you played it yet?

Yes! 55 74.32%

No! 3 4.05%

I might download it soon/... 6 8.11%

Not interested 8 10.81%

Other 2 2.70%

Total:74

It's really good... I just really hope they decide to add all characters from all the games at some point... I really really want to use my Radiant Dawn baes.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Its pretty fun. Love playing it on high rez for once

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's been pretty fun when I've played it, though I was a stickler for units and ended up rerolling for better units for almost 4 hours. Gameplay is fun and items don't seem too sparse other than hero feathers. Looking forward to the types of events we're gonna get

PixelPerfect said:
It's been pretty fun when I've played it, though I was a stickler for units and ended up rerolling for better units for almost 4 hours. Gameplay is fun and items don't seem too sparse other than hero feathers. Looking forward to the types of events we're gonna get

That's gonna be the deciding factor in if i spend 2 days or 2 years playing this one.  FF Record Keeper does a great job with their events and I hope Nintendo and Co. model this game after that heavily.

I downloaded it. Played ten minutes. Looks addicting but I need to get a bigger micro SD for my phone first lol.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

Pretty good for a mobile game and fairly addicting.

Android appstore says not compatible and does not allow to download so I got it from apkmirror and it works fine. But today there are connection issues.

This game is very addictive. For a mobile game, it's got a great amount of depth and content.

Only question I have, which maybe normal FE users know as Im new to it...what does putting a heart on a hero do?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Only question I have, which maybe normal FE users know as Im new to it...what does putting a heart on a hero do?

Makes them a "favorite" so you can't accidentally send them away/sell them