By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

celador said:
yeah, people misunderstood what i was saying

Switch is number 1 in March. Sony or MS aren't going to mention positioning when they don't come first. This will let WC say that Xbox came second, and nothing we get officially from either Sony or MS will be able to say differently, because again, when they don't come first, they don't mention positioning.

Not saying Xbox One will actually come second

Oh i misunderstood what you meant. I thought you said xbox will come in 2nd place which would be odd since there is nothing big for xbox in march. March im expecting Switch > PS4 > XB1

Around the Network
tak13 said:
jason1637 said:

Why would Xbox come in 2nd in March? I think PS4 will.

Is something major being released for XB1 in March?

If not, I don't think that xb1 can outsell ps4, till it get its own powerful revision... ( Ps4 pro  secures ps4 lead ) If of course, scorpio is truly a revision and not a an xbox one new gen successor.

Although, MS could still combine the sales of scorpio and xb1, like Nintendo did with game boy and game boy color, albeit gbc wasn't a massive technological leap and the price wasn't much higher over the cheap gb, but it had its own brand new huge game library and came nine years after gb.

However, in that case market scorpio as revision with games incompatible with xb1, could be detrimental...

It's like saying to xb1 owners: Did you spend 300$ for xb1, pay now 400$ for its revision which will have games that xb1 won't.

You probably misread. Im saying Switch will be #1 the PS4 and then XB1.

iNathan said:

Lmao that kid saying XB1 is coming 2nd in March HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ps4 with Horizon, NieR and Mass Effect marketing lmao HAHAHAHAH

Chill! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#12 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 3)
#14 NES (down 1)
#34 NES Eu Version (up 4)
#52 PS4Pro (down 6)
#61 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (up 10)
#79 PS4s Infinite Warfare Bundle (new entry)
#91 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (down 11)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)**
#04 NiS Breath Of The Wild (up 1)
#07 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn (down 1)
#09 WiiU Breath Of The Wild (up 1)
#20 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn CE (down 3)
#78 XB1 Halo Wars Ultimate Edition (down 3)

PS4:
3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1:
2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:
  0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Does not affect this month:
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

I reckon we're probably going to see two PS4 SKUs in the top 20 by the middle or end of next week. With the new Horizon advert pushing the Pro, there's an outside chance that could join them too, but I'm more likely to think it will just sustain a top 40 - 30 position.

The PS5 Exists. 

WOW! NES is really going up and up! Have been beating the XB1 for a lot of times now!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Yeah ps4 will likely beat xb1 in March to become the #1 selling home console.

Switch will obviously win the handheld battle. Although it's not really a battle without competition.

Kerotan said:

Switch will obviously win the handheld battle. Although it's not really a battle without competition.

LOL. It's a console too but let's not let that get in the way of once again dismissing Nintendo from the argument.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Kerotan said:

LOL. It's a console too but let's not let that get in the way of once again dismissing Nintendo from the argument.

Thank you, a big PlayStation fan as yourself, im glad you know your stuff 👏

Bandorr said:
I am curious to see what Sony and Microsoft consider the switch is.

I wonder if either will try to "claim" #1 by classifying the switch as something else.
Handheld, hybrid, or "anywhere console" (as opposed to home console).

Lol true. Sony wont spin it but i think ms pr will xD

Its a home console that has a portable mode. I mean its obvious but people will be people

Kerotan said:
Yeah ps4 will likely beat xb1 in March to become the #2selling home console.

Fixed that for you.