By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn - Official SCREENSHOTS Thread.

NEW POLL. What do you think of Horizon Zero dawn so far?

I love it, it's brilliant. 308 71.13%

It's good, above average. 38 8.78%

Eh, mediocre. 16 3.70%

it's bad. below average. 3 0.69%

It's terrible, so disopointed. 5 1.15%

Yet to tell/no opinion/don't own it. ..... 63 14.55%

Total:433

Around the Network

EricHiggin said:

These are really great! I love how bright they are.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:

These are really great! I love how bright they are.

Thx. Could have been better if I had realized PS4 was set to JPEG and not PNG. Bit of a bummer. At least I know now though.

It's incredible that a game can have people coming back for photomode after having been out for almost a year. Here are some shots I took today.

That second shot is actually unedited too. It just happened to look really good in that lighting haha

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:

It's incredible that a game can have people coming back for photomode after having been out for almost a year. Here are some shots I took today.

That second shot is actually unedited too. It just happened to look really good in that lighting haha

There is no place you can't hide... lol. Catching the lighting or shot in general at just the right moment isn't easy either. Also hard not to edit with so many options, but sometimes you regret changing it because it never ends up the same as it started. Nice pics.

EricHiggin said:
Normchacho said:

There is no place you can't hide... lol. Catching the lighting or shot in general at just the right moment isn't easy either. Also hard not to edit with so many options, but sometimes you regret changing it because it never ends up the same as it started. Nice pics.

Haha well...I do actually have an edited version too. I just think the unedited version came out really well.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Normchacho said:

EricHiggin said:

very impressive, good work !!