By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Would you go to war for your country?

Would you?

Of course I will 41 11.75%

Only if I think the cause is very good 79 22.64%

Probably not 70 20.06%

Never 159 45.56%

Total:349
Zkuq said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Finland wtf?

Simple: conscription, being a neighbour to Russia, and a successful defensive war against the Soviet Union (fending off such an attack does wonders to overall spirit).

Oh is true, Russia its so damn close lol It makes sense, but I'm still impress it has a higher number than Ukraine or Turkey

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

It depends what my country was going to war against.  

I'm assuming crab people.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yes, but only if it will be a war againts EU or USA.

Goodnightmoon said:

Oh is true, Russia its so damn close lol It makes sense, but I'm still impress it has a higher number than Ukraine of Turkey

The very first war that will be in Ukraine is East Ukraine vs West Ukraine. Turkey has 12 mln Kurds in it and Kurds hate the Turkey as a country. 

Australia, Nope.

Around the Network
Vor said:
The poll results is not surprising since most country in EU are developed country and politicaly stable so most ppl in EU just didn't care much about war. It would be a different story if the poll is held in Africa or Middle East.

To answer your question, no. In my country (Indonesia) there are so many riot but I don't give a **** about that

Wealth has nothing to do with it, look at the map itself at Romania, Finland, Sweden, Spain, italy, Bulgaria etc.

Ruler said:
Vor said:
The poll results is not surprising since most country in EU are developed country and politicaly stable so most ppl in EU just didn't care much about war. It would be a different story if the poll is held in Africa or Middle East.

To answer your question, no. In my country (Indonesia) there are so many riot but I don't give a **** about that

Wealth has nothing to do with it, look at the map itself at Romania, Finland, Sweden, Spain, italy, Bulgaria etc.

Are you suggesting Italy and Spain are poor?

The concept of people dying for their country is perverted. For all I care my or any other country can dissolve, as long as it means that the people live.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

That would mean Russia invaded us and I wouldn't stand that, so that's a simple answer.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

StarOcean said:
No. Whether it be Trump or Obama -whether I agreed with where this country was headed or not, I would not fight for this country. I don't care for war. And I've never been nationalistic as an American. For all I care this country could fall apart and die. I've always had more nationalism for countries I'm not a part of though, like Australia!

Do us all a favor and leave.

You won't be missed.