By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 23 INSANE details in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

CGI-Quality said:
Qwark said:

Looks better than your current avatar the detail in this pic is stunning. Perhaps the PS5 can actually render this kind of phidelity in 30fps.

The PS4 can already do that. That's a close-up of the same model used in the game (both cutscene and in-game). The PS5 should be capable of more (and I don't even know the specs yet 😜).

Damn didn't notice all those little details in the skin just imagine how Naughty Dog games can will look on a capable 4k machine. Every character in Uncharted 4 already looks very good though.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

An amazing game all around!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

BraLoD said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
An amazing game all around!

No LoD, tho.

The want LoD to be the highlight of this years E3...Kaz already told me.....

Qwark said:
BraLoD said:

That scene with Nate and Elena in the couch is insane, the way they react between themselves is surreal, they actually fell like actual human beings.

Agreed that was perhaps one of the most convincing  relationship scene ever to be shown in a videogame. Although every scene between Nate and Elena was very good.

Exactly.  For a massive adventure with huge set pieces, what brought me in was that simple, subtle, and perfectly executed scene.  Naughty Dog are among the best in the business when it comes to animation and conveying emotion in games.  That is what excites me about their next effort (Last of Us Part 2) as much as anything.

Im really glad I discovered U with this game, it was such an épic intense aventure with great OST, great story telling and characters and orgasmic gameplay during gunfights, i wait for thé DLC .

And i wait éven more for TLOU 2 now

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

I love Uncharted

BraLoD said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

The want LoD to be the highlight of this years E3...Kaz already told me.....

That's why they dropped da TLOU2 bomb during PSX, so LoD wouldn't overshadow too much.

EXACTLY!!!! We on the same page man!