By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE7 is so damn boring.

I don't have the guts to play this type of game (anxiety sucks)

But I never laughed so much watching streamers playing it

Looks awesome, Capcom really nailed it

Around the Network

You re bored because the fun factor is missing...

Most intense experience ever (in VR). Jesus Christ. I think it's taking years off of my life.

Playing in VR, and it is my favorite RE ever. I am 3 hours in, and I have enjoyed every moment of it. Being completely transported into the world thanks to VR, has already made this one of my favorite, and most memorable gaming experieces of all time. What's so impressive to me is, that horror, puzzel solvers, and inventory managment type games are not really my thing. Living the experience in VR though make this absolutly amazing. I never got into RE until 4, and I really liked 5, but the first ones just didn't jive with me.

Seeing how well something I am not super into has translated to VR, I am absolutly stoked to see what something like GTA or Killzone would be like in VR. I just can't state how awesome VR is, and how much I am enjoying RE7 even though it is not my thing at the core. You simiply can not beat the experience of being there, which is exactly what VR does.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Just go play stupid mindless action games then.. try Resident evil 6 :)

Around the Network

Seems like ZombiU to me...... but ZombiU has a lot of jumpscares and some really tough segments.

Anyway, I´m still interested and will buy it eventually (not right now)

I've only played the first 2 Resident Evil games. I was never into the more action oriented versions, RE7 is what I imagined it to be like to be inside a Resident Evil game. If you want action, watch the Resident Evil movies ;)

I can't wait to jump back into it in VR. It's a great game to be the first full length VR experience. It even got rid of my headache last night. Escapism at its best. I guess somebody chopping off your head solves headache problems!

fuallmofus said:

the setting looks too hillbilly for a re game, unless there is a secret underground lab.

That's why you have to play it, is like any other RE just in FPS view.

Well thanks for the advice, seem like it will be good to play.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

It's not like the old Resident Evil games, it's like the very first Resident Evil, but in first person. It's not scary, but the atmosphere is right, the story is stupid and the the ammo is scarce. I think it's pretty much what Resident Evil fans wanted. I think they made it with streamers in mind. It's way more fun to watch someone else playing it than actually playing it.