By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE7 is so damn boring.

sucks to be you i guess, one of the best games i've played this gen and i'm not even finished

Around the Network

I disagree with you but OP, ppl need you on your other thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225177&page=1

Snoopy said:
SegataSanshiro said:
So it's like old RE games. The best RE games. Just sounds like RE is not for you.

No, this is almsot like that P.T. demo. First person, narrow hallways, and hardly any zombies. I liked RE2 a lot.

Oh you mean a PLAYABLE TEASER OF SILLENT HILLS a game that was not even finish it and wasn't going to use FPS view on the full game? a DEMO where you didn't even have weaponds or something to fight? I don't get how they compare in any way, they are only similiar for using FPS view, and before you tell me that Capcom copied it, well you know it takes probably 3 years to make a game, heck they probably start developing the RE Engine way before P.T of Sillent Hills was a thing.

I survived the basement and made it outside! Now the game wants me to explore the creepy house from the flashback. I'll sleep on it first. 15 restarts already according to the stats, 5 intense hours in. (I guess it doesn't count manual reloads from a few sections I played over)

This game is so awesome in VR. Hopefully more will follow.

I beat the game already a few hours ago, thought it was fantastic!

I felt like it had a good pace throughout the whole game with a minor exception for the ship part towards the end as that just kind of felt jarring and out of nowhere imo, but even then it's not like that was a bad part of the game, it was all still great.

Capcom deserves a lot of credit, despite being first person this was truly a resident evil game through and through, despite how a lot of people were trying to say it wasn't before it released.

Around the Network

Well that backfired XD

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I just don't understand how one can like looking at rotten guts and worms, people are full of shiz, one day aliens will nuke this planet from orbit, it's the only way to be sure

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

To me, the first game in the series is still the best. Followed by Code: Veronica and RE2.

And so far, everyone agrees that RE7 is more like those than the action oriented ones. And the game gets praises left and right for it.

So yeah, I'm already sold.

This game simply isn't for you.

the setting looks too hillbilly for a re game, unless there is a secret underground lab.

Snoopy said:

I'm just walking down small hallway section levels and shooting zombies every now and again. Also, solving stupid puzzles. Does this game pick up for anyone who beaten it?

Sounds to me like the original RE1 experience.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.