By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - January 16th - 22nd 2017

Hopefully the 3DS sales starts dying soon. It would be a sign that people are "Switching"

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Bye bye WiiU, it was nice having you around.
Also Miitopia probably wont make it to 200k after all. This makes me a sad bunny.

Super Mario Maker 3DS has, like the WiiU version now entered the frunstrating 100k grind to a million.

Dr.Vita said:
Wow that's really a great first week for Gravity Rush 2! Very overwhelming result!

Valkyria: Azure Revolution could have been better but overall it's ok too.

The worst thing this week though are the huge hardware drops... :/

That's normal, we were on holidays a couple of weeks ago. Next week is when hardware should stabilize.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Really want Gravity Rush/Daze 2 to sell well, loving it thus far in my play through.

I feel like Valkyria did really badly. I wasn't expecting it to match VC3, but I thought the IP had built up more than this.

Gravity Rush on the other hand did pretty well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Slow week overall, the wait till March is going to be brutal. PS4 is holding up, iirc it needs to maintain an average of about 30K in order to beat the PS3 to 5 million.

Leadified said:
Slow week overall, the wait till March is going to be brutal. PS4 is holding up, iirc it needs to maintain an average of about 30K in order to beat the PS3 to 5 million.

30K per week for how long?

Miitopia - PSV best sales ever....

WiiU ready to die.... great soldier, great sacrifice!

Switch!!!

That's actually really great for Gravity Rush 2. And way more than what YSO predicted.

01. [PS4] Gravity Rush 2
Also the game ended up with 36 points on COMG. That's a 2000:1 ratio. That's huge. Goes to show that other games that are appearing to underperform on COMG such as Nioh might not be doing as bad after all.

Apparently FFXV did 88,553 digital as of December 25th.

That means 948,680 (physical + digital) as of December 25th and 1,017,368 as of this week (without digital sales for January).

FFXV "officially" over 1m!