By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump winning is to be blamed only on the left

Really, somebody thought Hillary was going to be any real change?

For more that Trump is a stupid guy, he had proposals, even if we can consider that bad, but they had them. He proposed a solution for the job crisis in USA, rust belt mainly. When left was too occupied saying white-cisgender-straight-man-christian were the root of evil in the world and just denied any chance of a conversation and refused to have any solutions for the economical crisis in favour of an identitary bulllshit based campaign that makes no sense at all.

I don`t want to be racist, homophobe, or etc... for saying identitary causes are causing more harm than good, but as a person that have some identification with marxist ideas and some knowledge, and some historical knowledge, this was going to happen and left didn`t do anything to change that.

We have an USA facing an horrendous crisis where many families are unsure about their surviving, and than comes a person claiming he will fix everything, that he will fight the common enemy of the nation and glory awaits and at the other side there were people saying you couldn`t complain about nothing because you are white, men, cisgender, straight, christian, or whatever and refusing to hear your demands altogether, and their project just doesn`t have any real economical project. I`m not saying having projects for the minorities isn`t important, but having a economical project is as or even more important, Marx says economical is always prevalent when making political choices, more than culture or anything, and the elections showed it. 

It was an easy choice. I sincerely think that it was time to propose change, Hillary was just a continuation of Obama, and it wasn`t good enough for most people. Bernie Sanders being more radical ( or real, if you ask me) of a left politician with real proposes for economics had a much better chance than Hillary. 

And again, Hillary also wasn`t any Holy Mary, she was pretty much a genocidal also.

Around the Network

Blame or thanks?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
Blame or thanks?

I think both depending in your point of view. 

NO! I blame Clinton for being so bad candidate that people rather vote Trump.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Yep. I'm a liberal (somewhat libertarian) who used to vote Democrat and even I feel pushed away by them and starting to detest their identity politics bs. The amusing thing is, many of them seem to be DOUBLING down on the very divisive rhetoric that has brought them down and led to Trump in the first place. A second term for Trump is all but guaranteed until these stubborn snobs figure out these segragist identity politics and "check your privledge" bs only repels more people, but so far there seems to be no signs of that happening..

Not to mention HRC was just a horrible candidate, focusing on gender and race rather than jobs and the economy. She is also a war monger and corrupt as they come. I was actually for Bernie. Then I learned the DNC essentially colluded against him and that was the final straw for me.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

Hillary Clinton is a centre-right figure, not left.

Not solely...I mean the racist fucks that voted for Trump are to blame as well you know.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I wouldn't say only on the "Left" as there are many factors, but I had previously said that I felt like the amount of people who were choosing to get extremely violent and attack others was only going to make those who got attacked stick their feet in the sand even harder in their mindset rather than listening, so I wondered how many people basically voted for Trump as a result of this whereas maybe they wouldn't have otherwise or would have been open to reasoning. Obviously it goes both ways as i'm sure plenty of Hillary supporters also got thrown tons of shit but I also don't think this election or the candidates did a good job at inspiring many people to vote, hell tons of people literally wrote in Harambe. It was the first election cycle I was able to fully see since I had just turned 18 and seeing how everyone was treating each other and demonizing each other just made me not want to be associated with any aspects of it so I never ended up voting either and i'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Edit: I'm editing this comment to rewrite it to better accurately portray what I meant to say at the time, as the original was poorly written.

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 16 August 2021

If the DNC really wanted my vote, they would have given us Sanders instead of a criminal. And when voting between criminals, go with the more successful one.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

"Trump winning is to be blamed only on the left"

Translation: "Trump won because Hillary lost"

Well... of course.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"