By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox logo from Kingdom Hearts 3 page is missing

Eh, this is probably an error, the US site has a PEGI rating.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

What's more cause for concern is that it's only showing a Pegi rating. US version canceled?! 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

It would be interesting to see how many PS4s it shifts if it has indeed moved from multiplat to an exclusive ...

The PS5 Exists. 

I been saying to expect this and looks to be coming true. If Switch does well in Japan I expect a switch port.

They are better off moving the development to switch instead of xb1

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
I been saying to expect this and looks to be coming true. If Switch does well in Japan I expect a switch port.

I'd be surprised if they didn't make a port this year. The game isn't graphically demanded, and Nintendo users typically gulp up games like Kingdom hearts. 

monocle_layton said:
SegataSanshiro said:

I'd be surprised if they didn't make a port this year. The game isn't graphically demanded, and Nintendo users typically gulp up games like Kingdom hearts. 

Not graphically demanding?

If Kingdom Hearts 1/2 are anything to go by Kingdom Hearts 3 should be very demanding.

Boutros said:
monocle_layton said:

Not graphically demanding?

If Kingdom Hearts 1/2 are anything to go by Kingdom Hearts 3 should be very demanding.

Isn't KH3 made with an UE4? I think Switch is compatibl with that engine, but I might be wrong.

I'm still expecting it on Xbox One. Its the only way SE can cultivate a userbase on the system. They can't release a couple games on Xbox and magically expect massive sales. They need to show support for it before it gets supported. That's just the way it works.

Yes, I'm more interested in the PEGI rating, probably is just a mix up

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]