By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox logo from Kingdom Hearts 3 page is missing

http://www.kingdomhearts.com/3/us/

After FFXV, I guess it didn't sell as much as they wanted so they definitely think KH3 won't sell on XBO.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Also if you click on shop, the PS4 version is up but no trace of xbox.

Surely the XB1 version would be quite a way along by now. I can't see SE pulling it entirely but then again XB1 owners haven't really been supporting games like this.

The PS5 Exists. 

Did it used to be any other way?

GribbleGrunger said:
Surely the XB1 version would be quite a way along by now. I can't see SE pulling it entirely.

I doubt they've done any work on XB1, even PS4, they're just working on the main build, which would be on PC, like FFXV.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Wow....Megaton...I mean it only makes sense for them to just say fuck it and go back to the PS1/PS2 days. Shit I hope Sony buys them one day. Welcome Home Square-Enix.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

FFXV did better than expected in US though? Did 450k, so it's probably over 600k physical all in all. Kingdom Hearts won't be as big, but would surely cover the costs of porting at the very least.

Although on the other hand, would not surprise me if they scrapped it for a Switch version instead

It's still on the Japanese website though:

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

Surely the XB1 version would be quite a way along by now. I can't see SE pulling it entirely but then again XB1 owners haven't really been supporting games like this.

Or maybe SE has only been focusing on the ps4 version and thinking about porting it to the xbox one once they done with the ps4 version 

celador said:
FFXV did better than expected in US though? Did 450k, so it's probably over 600k physical all in all. Kingdom Hearts won't be as big, but would surely cover the costs of porting at the very least.

Although on the other hand, would not surprise me if they scrapped it for a Switch version instead

450k allegedly already included digital sales.