By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I know I am late but Bloodborne is Damn Awesome!!

BraLoD said:
It is, but I miss some of the Souls series costumization on it, we have less gear and less spells, considerably less, and the lack of means to keep a defense is also a bit sad.
Playing it right now as well, don't think it'll top Demon's Souls, though.

I've not played any other soul game except DS3. Although there are less weapons in Bloodborne, I prefer how different they are to each other. However, on the armor side yes, it would have been nice to have a little bit more. 

All that being said, between DS3 and Bloodborne, I'd easily pick Bloodborne. 

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Died so many times but defeating those 2 bosses at the start is really thrilling and satisfying. 

My gaming senses is being tested, I learn to be strategic and read the movement and rythm of the normal enemies. 

Yeah I got this late cannot blame me. Just got my Luna edition PS4 last december. :)

Move on to Nioh after Bloodborne if I was you

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
Poojipoo said:

Gascoigne is a pain in the ass, but he's a great learning experience.  You'll go in to your next bosses much stronger!

Small word of advice: don't fret over losing blood echoes.  You'll get plenty.  The system's designed to make you nervous about dying which causes you to make more mistakes.  Just be chill about death!

Yeah he wa a pain. I got lucky I have throwing knife when he is about to die I just keep on throwing those things lol. 

I just hate it when I am getting trap. I can't dodge sucessfully. 

Kyuu said:
Incredible game, glad you're enjoying it.

Ludwig's blade made it somewhat easy though. It's more fun and engaging with Chikage as the main weapon. A tad risky but badass!!

Yeah, I am enjoying it but losing blood echoes is a pain.. :(

shenlong213 said:

Move on to Nioh after Bloodborne if I was you

I will. After I finish Bloodborne.  I will purchase Nioh along with Horizon. 

best game of the generation for me :)

it gets even better if you like berserk or lovecraft's mythos by the end :D

Around the Network

Nioh is going to be awesome. Seems like team ninja still has a lot of talent

NoCtiS_NoX said:
bananaking21 said:

He isn't the hardest boss, lol. Just wait till you play the DLC bosses. I remember I once lost 50k echos, that I gained from defeating a boss. I was SO salty. It still pissed me off till this day. 

Yeah I know. Even the normal enemies are freaking hard especially those ambushes and the scary big enemies. 

I hate this. lol

lol. its a love hate kind of relationship. 

FromSoftware created an exclusive masterpiece with Bloodborne for the PS4!!!

bananaking21 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yeah I know. Even the normal enemies are freaking hard especially those ambushes and the scary big enemies. 

I hate this. lol

lol. its a love hate kind of relationship. 

I love the dark theme on this game. It's creepy. Those beast. The eerie sounds. If feels like I am playing Silent hill with those eerie sounds. Like the laugh of the old lady. The crying sounds. ugh goosebumps.

Yep. Game of the generation for me. Such an incredible experience from start to end.