By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I know I am late but Bloodborne is Damn Awesome!!

yes it is

Around the Network

Yeah it is!

I know im late but geez, Chrono Tirgger is just OMFGAWESOME.

But yeah, I guess Bloodborne is awesome as well, in its own special way.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Died so many times but defeating those 2 bosses at the start is really thrilling and satisfying. 

My gaming senses is being tested, I learn to be strategic and read the movement and rythm of the normal enemies. 

Yeah I got this late cannot blame me. Just got my Luna edition PS4 last december. :)

Since we are confessing stuff... I love the game, played for 40 hours getting my ass kicked. Then, I used the glitch and destroyed =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Amazing game. I hope they make another 1

Around the Network

Still my favorite game so far the gen.

My favorite exclusive so far, also that box art is amazing it makes me wanna buy the game again.

I bought it day 1, it's in my backlog now. I'm currently playing The Talos principle (awesome), and Resident Evil 7 in VR will be next. Some day I'll open the box.

Everyday I wish they would add a 60fps patch for pro users T-T

Fap worthy game tho

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

NoCtiS_NoX said:
bananaking21 said:
It's freaking amazing. I guess you just beat father Gascoigne?

Yeah I did. That As$h0le. I died so many times. I am ashamed. lol.  Losing those blood exhoes is ugh. hahaha

Gascoigne is a pain in the ass, but he's a great learning experience.  You'll go in to your next bosses much stronger!

Small word of advice: don't fret over losing blood echoes.  You'll get plenty.  The system's designed to make you nervous about dying which causes you to make more mistakes.  Just be chill about death!