By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Senran Kagura producer likes HD Rumble. Switch project incoming.

What will we be feeling in the new Marvelous game?

Soft fleshy chest parts? 45 71.43%

The hilt of a katana? 3 4.76%

Such dirty thoughts. 15 23.81%

Total:63

Why didn't you put the quote in your OP?

Famitsu: What point leaves the most impression to you?

Kenichiro Takaki: It ’s the HD Rumble after all. Because I want to express “softness” with it. I already created a project, and now I’m in the middle of focusing on how to realise it. I think games have a “sensation of touching” in many meanings, so I want to realise a new experience that ’s exclusive to Nintendo Switch.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
onionberry said:
it's funny cause I thought this was one of those shitty games with boobs, but the games are really fun to play, at least Shinovi Versus... even has a good lore.

Have you seen the anime Onion? It's pretty good.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

SonytendoAmiibo said:
onionberry said:
it's funny cause I thought this was one of those shitty games with boobs, but the games are really fun to play, at least Shinovi Versus... even has a good lore.

Have you seen the anime Onion? It's pretty good.

not yet! but I will add that to my backlog

TomaTito said:

Why didn't you put the quote in your OP?

Famitsu: What point leaves the most impression to you?

Kenichiro Takaki: It ’s the HD Rumble after all. Because I want to express “softness” with it. I already created a project, and now I’m in the middle of focusing on how to realise it. I think games have a “sensation of touching” in many meanings, so I want to realise a new experience that ’s exclusive to Nintendo Switch.

Because you did it for me in your post. Thanks. Plus I'm at work and time was running short.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Will be probably my first Senran Kagura game.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Peh said:
Will be probably my first Senran Kagura game.

The ported the first Vita game and the spin-off to Steam. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

"Life" is about to get a whole lot better

Topic appropriate. So do not judge.

Senran Kagura Bikini Girls - Samba De Janeiro

Oh dear...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

So first I read about a panties-smeller for PSVR and now this? What's happening to gaming?!