By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some games I want on Switch

VGPolyglot said:
spemanig said:
Doom, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and Overwatch. The Switch needs FPS games.

They should pull a Bayonetta 2 and get TimeSplitters 4.

That's probably the only way we would ever get TS4.. :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
VGPolyglot said:

They should pull a Bayonetta 2 and get TimeSplitters 4.

That's probably the only way we would ever get TS4.. :/

I want it so badly, but I'm scared that even if we do get it that it will be disappointing compared to the first three.

Dark Souls Series on the go, long business trips would be much more bearable.

I'd like a Valkyria Chronicles port, myself.

Barozi said:
barneystinson69 said:

I'll bet $5 not a single one of these games will appear for the console.

Capcom puts Resident Evil 4 on basically everything though.

I'll give you that, and maybe tekken.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Hiku said:
fleischr said:

Final Fantasy XV and VII:R

When people say too weak, they generally mean too weak even when downgraded. No one assumed that any PS4 game on Switch won't be downgraded anyway. But there's only so far you can downgrade a game before it fails to pass the acceptable standards the game is expected to meet. How many characters can appear on screen, draw distance, textures, effects, framerate, etc.

I can see Overwatch happening though, and that would be on my list for most wanted games for the system as it's a very popular FPS. Resident Evil 4 will probably appear as well. Capcom puts that out on every possible system.

FF15 and 7:R on a hit portable console in Japan would no doubt be alluring to Square - which is why I don't write it off.

If they downgrade the textures, draw distance, and other assets in the realm of the same production value as Zelda, Xenoblade X or 2 - I think that's still a great port imo.

Square is already porting DQ11 in much the same way. Which is puzzling as FF port like this maybe would make more money.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I wouldn't mind a NHL game of some sorts.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Yes to RE4.
I'd also love to have REVII. But now I know it won't happen.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm 3/13 so far. Shantae, Pokken, and surprisingly Doom have all come or otherwise on track to arrive.

Since RE4 is probably not far off with the arrival of revalations 1+2, that's probably #4.

Recent rumors in consideration FFXV may be a possibility too!

The Mario x Rabbids collab shows there's a pretty deep relationship b/w Ubisoft and Nintendo now, so several more things ought to be queueing up (Red Steel, possibly AC too)

The only thing I have genuine doubts on is Overwatch as there's no indication Blizzard is willing or capable of taking that on.

Seems like Undertale could end up a PS console exclusive. Whatever.

Peh said:
fleischr said:

Doom - not gonna happen

There ya go :3

HA I WAS RIGHT