By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are people suddenly against the 3DS?

Because for the Switch to really knock it out of the park they need to start phasing out the 3ds.

Around the Network

Honestly, I just want the platform to die. It's my favorite console, so this comes from a place of love, but let it die already.

Don't worry about Curl-6, he never liked the 3DS. Just not a handheld kind of person.

Alkibiádēs said:
240p in 2017. It needs to die.

green and black in the 90's. Biggest revolution in handheld gaming.

I dunno. Its gonna die, thats for sure, it has to die for the Switch to be its successor, and thats something I hold against the Switch, not the 3ds. The 3ds has been amazing from beginning to end.

Around the Network

As someone who has about 15 or so limited edition 3ds/2ds console.

This shit needs to die for Switch to live as a handheld because sure as hell it won't a a home console.

Cobretti2 said:

This shit needs to die for Switch to live as a handheld because sure as hell it won't as a home console.

This, pretty much.

As long as 3DS remains alive, it will be leeching resources away from Switch, resources it needs to succeed. Switch needs exclusive mainline Pokemon, exclusive mainline Monster Hunter, and the full support of Nintendo's firsty party studios, but it will not get these things while 3DS is still around.

I'm not

More games for 3DS! :D

Not getting FE Warriors for 3DS though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Like I said before switch will get it's own FE game in 2018, plus 3DS is doing good enough to still be supported, granted they could have made the game for both platforms but it's not a big deal.

People are sooo hypocrite!

They want the 3DS to still get supported = Here it is!

Did you guys also complain about the PS4 and PSVita games that were avilable on both platforms?

Pocky Lover Boy!