By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump inauguration live-stream and schedule.

SvennoJ said:
Nice speech, blaming the world for US' problems, taking their jobs, stealing their wealth, getting rich off the backs of Americans. No more! He's going to take it all back. Blame the establishment for all other internal problems and instead ask what your country can do for you. Patriotism and Protectionism, but he'll determine the course of the world as well.

I swear I saw Bush chuckling, good luck with that, at some point during the speech about building roads and bridges.

Btw how religious in the USA? How many blessings did he receive during all that?

Well I'm sure those trade deals involved some of those problems. I mean trade deals have decimated OUR economy as well, with our manufacturing leaving, and with low wage mcjobs replacing good earning ones. At least America has someone to stand up for them, the same can't be said for Canada.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Nice speech, blaming the world for US' problems, taking their jobs, stealing their wealth, getting rich off the backs of Americans. No more! He's going to take it all back. Blame the establishment for all other internal problems and instead ask what your country can do for you. Patriotism and Protectionism, but he'll determine the course of the world as well.

I swear I saw Bush chuckling, good luck with that, at some point during the speech about building roads and bridges.

Btw how religious in the USA? How many blessings did he receive during all that?

lol yup. He basically insulted all the people around him. The same people he will need when he wants to get his legislation passed.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Trunkin said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Belgium has a defence budget of 1.5% of the GDP now (recently up from 0.9%). But they pulled the budget up to buy F-35's. American airplanes...

I'd rather have them stick to 1% of the GDP and invest more of the budget in the military personal rather in expensive toys.

I would think that in order for a country to have any kind of reliable defense, they'd need a decent balance between personel and equipment, right?

Then again, what use does Belgium have for f-35's?

Well, they're cutting on personel to invest in the F-35's. Why do we need them? Publically, they're for air defence (a role the F-35 is not really exellent in compared to cheaper and in many cases sturdier alternatives). But in reality, we still have 10 nuclear bombs only 2 planes can carry. The F-16 (which we have now) and the F-35 (which our government wants to purchase).

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Holy shit, this is gold.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
bunchanumbers said:

Wouldn't have mattered. Putin wanted this and Putin gets what he wants.

Did he hack the machines man? No. People still making excuses at this point, when its clear that didn't happen. Did they influence the election? Of course! Then again, America "influences" plenty of elections, so I don't see how this is worse when Russia does it.

So you admit they influenced it. You see why its worse? Its worse because 10-20 years ago people wouldn't fall for the propaganda. But now thanks to social media and no standards in journalism, people fall for anything. Fake news, and propaganda really influenced this election as never before. Back then people would do their own research. These days they will listen to whatever talking head is screaming loudest.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Thank you for this. Its like looking into the future.

pbroy said:
bunchanumbers said:
Huh guess I was wrong.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/let-the-trump-inaugural-crowd-size-comparisons-begin/ar-AAm3Q8y?li=AA5a8k

Looks like the numbers are less than half of what Obama did in 2008.

That's cuz it's raining outside, silly..

The correct answer is most of Trumps fans are at work. Obama's fans don't work.

LOL. Always hear that on the internet.

Ljink96 said:
Welp, let's give this guy a chance then. I FULLY agree that washington is a piece of shit on both sides. So if he can try to sever the power from them and give it back to the people, that'd be pretty impressive, but it's not going to take 4 years.

I also agree that America became "less" great when we were being taken advantage of. If you are going to take jobs from the US that got you there in the first place, you have to pay a penalty or don't sell your wares here at all. I totally agree with that. Trump really isn't a republican...he's like a semi-radical independent candidate. It's hard to pinpoint it.

And to cover SvennoJ's question, yes the US was built upon Christianity. We take our religion very seriously here.

No it wasn't, it was built upon the principles of Magna Carter, the 1689 Bill of Rights, Taxation with representation, and a seperation of church and state (becuase the founding fathers saw all the shit our government used to have to put up with as we're a constitutional monarch, or in other words we're constitutionally christian).

irstupid said:
pbroy said:

That's cuz it's raining outside, silly..

The correct answer is most of Trumps fans are at work. Obama's fans don't work.

LOL. Always hear that on the internet.

He's not as popular as Obama was y'know. Heck, he's not even as popular as Hillary. But I'm watching these protestors right now and it's embarrasing. Trump won, you lost! I'm not even a fan of Trump and I think this crap is unnecesarry. It's madness!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!