By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest Heroes PS4,PS3,PSV vs. Switch

PS4

Switch

PS3/PSV

PS4 (top) vs Switch (bottom)

Overall: geometry cut, worst lighting, worst textures, way less particles, runs at 720p (?) and ~30 fps, etc, etc..

Around the Network

Yeah, this doesn't look like a good port.

Big downgrade,that happens when your system is mot even 1tflop,still awesome game!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

I always wondered how they were going to port this. It already runs like shit on PS4. I doubt it will be anything close to stable on the Switch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If this is an indication of future ports to the switch, oh boy

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Fortunately, the big games will not appear for Switch in the future-except when really a stronger switch hardware upgrade 2018 appears. Its a big downgrade.. Hopefully the weaker switch development will not pull down the beautiful Dragon Quest XI PS4 version.

tbh this game isn't even that good looking on the PS4, is it running at 60 fps on PS4?

think-man said:
tbh this game isn't even that good looking on the PS4, is it running at 60 fps on PS4?

1080/60 on ps4

think-man said:

It claims but isn't.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
think-man said:

It claims but isn't.

It Koei, as long as it hits 60 fps every 10 mins for 3 seconds then they are happy lol