By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Time to review the Switch launch lineup!

After that last Zelda trailer: launch lineup is insta-awesome.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
After that last Zelda trailer: launch lineup is insta-awesome.

Couldn't agree more

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Pretty bad, but Zelda will obviously alone with move units. Hoping Nintendo didn't rush this game to make it to this deadline, the trailer looks great but I'm still bothered by how sudden it all was. EDIT: I meant sudden as in the reveal of the release date and how close it is.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

flashfire926 said:

If youre not, sorry in advance

I accept your apology.

You can make it up for me by throwing your copy of Skyrim in the trash. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Areym said:
Pretty bad, but Zelda will obviously alone with move units. Hoping Nintendo didn't rush this game to make it to this deadline, the trailer looks great but I'm still bothered by how sudden it all was.

BOTW was sudden?! Where have you been the last three years the rest of us have been waiting for this game?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
spemanig said:
Quality over quantity, I guess?

Bad management over quality and quantity.

Spacing out your games evenly so there aren't software games isn't bad management.

spemanig said:
KLXVER said:

Bad management over quality and quantity.

Spacing out your games evenly so there aren't software games isn't bad management.

Ok, so what is coming in the summer and fall?

CaptainExplosion said:
Fusioncode said:

Why do you do this to me. 

Because you deserve it. *readies scalpel* Hold still, this is gonna sting.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

KLXVER said:
Areym said:
Pretty bad, but Zelda will obviously alone with move units. Hoping Nintendo didn't rush this game to make it to this deadline, the trailer looks great but I'm still bothered by how sudden it all was.

BOTW was sudden?! Where have you been the last three years the rest of us have been waiting for this game?

Sorry, I should have specified. The release date, i meant. It was a still a mystery up to this point, with some concerns about another delay until the summer. 

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
KLXVER said:

Sorry, I should have specified. The release date, i meant. It was a still a mystery up to this point, with some concerns about another delay until the summer. 

Yeah, thank god its a launch title. Could you imagine the launch without BOTW?lol