By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest Heroes I&II on Switch confirmed for North America

well I didn't get the first one yet, so I guess I will get this version instead

good addition to the lineup

Around the Network

I was thinking on getting the first on PC because I liked Hyrule Warriors but if both are coming together to Switch I will wait. Hope they are releasing them on Europe though.

I was planning to buying them for the PS4, but a portable musou? Hell yes!

I think it could do well. Hyrule Warriors was my first musou experience and I think that applies to some Nintendo gamers, and the reception for that game was pretty positive. 

Dragon Quest has gone from nowhere to everywhere recently, we got 7 and 8 remakes on 3DS and now 4 dragon quest games coming in the 1st year of the Switch. More excited for XI but Hero's will be good to fill in the gap of the time it will take Dragon Quest XI to be localised.

This explains why they're skipping the Vita version in the west lol. Can't sell the PS4 version (technologically superior) plus the Switch version (1 & 2) plus the Vita version (just 2) all at once.

Bummer. Oh well, I'll probably pick this up down the line once it's in the bargain bins and I have a Switch.

Around the Network

Is it both games in one package? If so, I'd really consider getting this then.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Bandorr said:
Cloudman said:
Is it both games in one package? If so, I'd really consider getting this then.

That has always been my impression. Which would make sense. The first one released in 2015, and the next one will already be released whenever this comes out.

On a different story - does anyone think the "tales of" is going to be zestiria?

Dragon Quest heroes 1, and Disgaea 5 are both coming to the switch. Both came out in October of 2015. Tales of Zestiria also released in October of 2015.

Wait, a tales game is coming to the Switch??

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Bandorr said:

That has always been my impression. Which would make sense. The first one released in 2015, and the next one will already be released whenever this comes out.

On a different story - does anyone think the "tales of" is going to be zestiria?

Dragon Quest heroes 1, and Disgaea 5 are both coming to the switch. Both came out in October of 2015. Tales of Zestiria also released in October of 2015.

Yeah it was kind of an after thought like much of the third party games covered. They announced it as a Tales of Game. I doubt that it will be Zestiria becuase why would they hide what it is, when that game is already on several systems. It's probally going to be either the newest or an orginal one. (They seem to releasing these faster than they should.)

I liked that they are going to release both on the switch I was thinking of getting it for the computer but I decided to hold off, glad I did.

Bandorr said:
Cloudman said:

Yes. but all we know is its a "Tales of" game. We have no clue which.

BlkPaladin said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah it was kind of an after thought like much of the third party games covered. They announced it as a Tales of Game. I doubt that it will be Zestiria becuase why would they hide what it is, when that game is already on several systems. It's probally going to be either the newest or an orginal one. (They seem to releasing these faster than they should.)

I liked that they are going to release both on the switch I was thinking of getting it for the computer but I decided to hold off, glad I did.

I kind of hope it's something else besides Zesteria. I already have it on PS3.. : S

Dance my pretties!

Switch news: it changes every hour or so. Next thing I know they are going to announce the Donkey Kong Country Collection for Switch or something.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?