By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest Heroes I&II on Switch confirmed for North America

Well many people seemed to like Hyrule Warriors, so maybe it could do decent.

Around the Network

I gotta get around to this game. I have the first for PS4, still in shrink wrap :-/

Welp, Now I have no regrets for my switch pre order.

Heroes is really good, 2 looks even better.

Nice 3rd party support.

Gonna be a grind heavy year 2 DQ Heroes games plus the FE Warriors game.

I'm cool with this.

Around the Network

Nice.But I mean, that was probably a garantee.I personally think that every game announced at the presentation will be comming.

The only shame thing is tht no release date so far.If it came on April it would really boost the launch window.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Nice.But I mean, that was probably a garantee.I personally think that every game announced at the presentation will be comming.

The only shame thing is tht no release date so far.If it came on April it would really boost the launch window.

Dragon Quest X ain't coming m8.

Valdath said:
Nautilus said:

Source?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Bandorr said:
The spelled heroes wrong. They forgot the second e.

Also I find it interesting that it isn't releasing "April 25, 2017. ". When the second one is releasing on the ps4.
It is releasing right up against Persona 5. Damn you delays.

Wouldnt be smart to release Dragon Quest Heroes 2 on PS4 and Dragon Quest Heroes 1&2 on Switch on the same day. PS4 owners might feel a bit shafted if they are the same price.

Nautilus said:
Valdath said:

Source?

It's an MMO and the video specifically said "for japan" when they named X and XI.

Now we know XI is coming but X is a whole different story.

Lol i still remember people who thought the Wii U version was coming.